My little Grant Hill mailday!

gemini0928

Basketball Addict
Real Name
Alf
eBay User
gemini0928
I got these ones lately and not much to show off and maybe some people are wondering why... :lol:

P8130002.jpg

But this is a good start me thinks...:thumbsup:

And the Hakeem is nice...;)

I've got most of the cards in your bucket ;) Just kidding! Though i'm pretty sure I did get some off you in the big clear out.

Good luck getting back into it mate!

I've got most of the cards in your bucket ;) Just kidding! Though i'm pretty sure I did get some off you in the big clear out.

Good luck getting back into it mate!

Im sure you did get some of them... hahaha... :lol:

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

wow, that was one cool collection, good start in getting them back! Hakeem is sweet too

Its good start... :thumbsup:

I got another Hakeem in the works. ;)

Thanks guys. I will try to get them back... It might take a while again but who cares...:lol:

mate you might get back there one day dont worry. Im also starting to really like them Ultimate collection auto cards you got there of hakeem, look really nice :thumbsup:.

mate great incoming but i cant get ova ur bucket!!! some sick ghills in there!! u got had the sp dual patches!! stunning!!

Yeah I know and I miss them. I never regret selling them coz I got my nice Home Stereo and the Plasma from the sale...:lol:

But I really miss them. Gotta admit, collecting Lebrons is a great experience but I just dont see any benifits for me in the long run.;)

Back
Top Bottom