My last Kidd mailday?!

skip20

The (un)official PC Showdown Special Comments Guy
Real Name
Skip
Hey folks,

This could possibly be my last Kidd mailday as I need to start scaling back the ol' cardboard collecting thing. I'm still deciding what and if to sell but definitely no more buying if I can keep myself under control! Kidd is the one to go because I haven't landed any of his decent cards in a long time and I'm just not getting that vibe anymore... I;d much rather focus on any of the other PCs I have going on so there;s no point in collecting things half-heartedly. Apologies for the errant scans, my autocrop function is on the blink... Anyway, it's always good to finish on a high so without further ado, here we go...

Full Court Press /1499

The Obligatory GU

Production Lines /399

Trilogy Present & Future /50

...and going out with a bang!

SPX Winning Materials GU auto /10 Suh-weet!

As always thanks for looking, comments are always appreciated too. If you're looking for some good Kidds you know who to ask! Keep an eye out for the next skip20 FS thread!

Cheers
Skip

Great Kidd mailday, like his way of hoops.

Spot on, well rounded player who does what it takes to win. Rebound, pass steal he could do it all - even learnt how to shoot after being a sub par long range threat. True pro!

Some nice cards there mate...not a bad player ;)

Yes, the Bucks coach has been known to have a few fans!

As long as you keep the write ups coming on your other maildays I'm ok with letting you slide here...haha.

You mean with my other random maildays filled with scrubs and obscure players? Will do! lol

Gotta go where the passion of the hobby leads you.

Too true mate, hobbies are all about having fun with it. Without the fun it just becomes another chore! Still like my Kidd PC though but $ and passion are best served elsewhere.

Love that last card Skip nice stuff!

It actually reminded me of how few top tier cards of his I had landed recently and had a ho hum feeling about it when it was sitting next to some choice Q-Pon... But yeah, love how the scanner showed off the play of colours on this card.

Nice mailday buddy!

The quality of my maildays was rising too fast so I had to stop! lol

Back
Top Bottom