My GWS/ Gold Coast Collection

i have a few spares of lower end gws cards that i have picked up over time, not sure if you need them or not but i can list them if you want? just some silver and golds i think and some teamcoach silvers?

ok cool yeah thought you might have, the small ones are the easy ones to get hold off haha its the higher up ones that are a bit harder. Although i have had 4 teamcoach silvers/ golds that i havnt been able to get for ages!

cheers mate, got a hoskin elliot and devon smith sig to put up, aswell as hopefully a Smith nickname, Hoskin Future and hayne future and hoskin elliot guernsey to put up =)

Nice! I got frost prospect guernsey and a few other cards if ur interested

yeah mate chuck me through a pm if you wanted =) I am taking it slowly (ish) due to limited availiable capital so can't guarantee but i am definately interested!

updated with a the new folder, what do you guys think? only $20 at supercheap and added dividers which are just plywood sanded down and with contact over them for protection. Fit absoloutly perfectly =)

Updated with the complete case with toploaders and all. Over 200+ cards in toploaders and sorted by year. Will look unreal when all cards are in there but getting there slowly =)

Back
Top Bottom