My GWS/ Gold Coast Collection

drama5

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel Ramage
Here is my GWS/ GC collection in all its glory!

I will take updated photos when ever possible and list some of the higher inserts needed as i have completed pretty much all commons and lower value inserts.

Overall my statistics are currently:

Gold Coast - 249/ 287 = 86.75%
GWS - 165/ 234 = 70.51%

If you see something missing from the collection and you have them feel free to send me a pm as it will be greatly appreciated! If not, hopefully you find as much enjoyment from these pictures as i do.

EDIT: Added photos of the new folder courtesy of Supercheap (And some handy craftsmanship =) I have acquired a bunch of toploaders and this is the final result, what do you guys think?

Enjoy

The Case

folder new 2.JPG card case open.jpg card case open 1.jpg

The Collection

2013 Champions.JPG Need: FC Scully, Bennell

2012 Future Force.JPG Need: Complete(Need All Gold Signatures)

2012 Teamcoach.JPG Need: Ablett Captain Wildcard (Normal), Ward Magic, Scully/
Swallow Star, Prize Ablett, Rischitelli, Swallow, Scully,
Ward, Auskick Bock Gold

2012 Eternity.JPG Need: Complete

2012 Champions.JPG Need: Complete

P5052052.JPG Need:

Rookie Cards - Smith, Haynes, Frost, Green, Hosking Elliot
Draft Signatures - Green
States Finest - Patton
Futures - Smith, Haynes, Frost, Green
Guernsey - Smith, Frost, Coniglio, Green, Hosking Elliot
Dual Signature - Patton/ Coniglio
Triple Signature - Green/ Hosking Elliot/ Haynes
Nickname Signature - Smith, Patton, Haynes, Frost, Coniglio, Hosking Elliot
Preview Card - Patton and Checklists

2011 Teamcoach.JPG Need: Ablett Prize
2011 Eternity.JPG Need: Complete

2011 Champions.JPG Need: Complete

2010 Draft Day.JPG Need: Complete

Sport Stars.JPG Need: 2012 Folau and Whiley

GWS Commons, Silvers and Golds.JPG GWS.JPG Need: Complete Gold/ Silver/ Common

Gold Coast.JPG Gold Coast Commons, Silvers and Golds.JPG Need: 2012 Gold Swallow and Smith, 2011 Silver Swallow, Gold Rischitelli

2013 Champions.JPG

2012 Teamcoach.JPG

2012 Future Force.JPG

2012 Eternity.JPG

2012 Champions.JPG

2011 Teamcoach.JPG

2011 Eternity.JPG

2011 Champions.JPG

2010 Draft Day.JPG

Sport Stars.JPG

GWS Commons, Silvers and Golds.JPG

GWS.JPG

Gold Coast Commons, Silvers and Golds.JPG

Gold Coast.JPG

folder new 2.JPG

card case open 1.jpg

card case open.jpg

P5052052.JPG

Great collection mate, keep up the awesome collecting!! Just want to ask why the GWS cards aswell because you are obviously a gold coast supporter?

Thanks guys, couldnt of got them without everyones help =)

Yeah the swallow card is a ripper, its definately my favourite as well as the whitefield future force!!! Would love a Green Draft prospects sig to add aswell as i really rate him and would love a sig of him!

And i decided to collect GWS aswell as i thought it was a greeat opportunity to collect both teams from the get go. I also played against a lot of both the gws/ gold coast players so is good to follow them through their careers! Also reckon GWS are going to be weapons in a few years time and some of the players they have picked up will be superstars (or at least i can only hope)

Makes alot of sense mate, its good to hear why people collect the cards that they do especially when its a team they dont support. Nice work!!

Cheers mate, yeah always interesting to hear why. Who do you collect mate and any reason why?

Only problem with my collection is alot of the guys i played with were zone picks or pre listed 17 year olds so unfortunately i missed out on their sigs. And one of my best mate is still out there playing but i am eagerly waiting for a card of him to come out so i can start a player collection. Hopefully shouldnt be long till he earns a card though haha

No special story with me mate, i just collect carlton cards coz they are who i support. Good luck to your mate, that would be cool to have a card collection of a best mate!!

Fair enough, thats a good enough reason anyway ahah and yeah will be awesome, just need him to play a few more games like he did on franklin and the honours of being on a trading card will be flying in left right and centre ahahhaha =p

Nice collection mate Im a GWS collector as well for the same reason. Was there only the 3 Auto drafts from last year eternity? I also collect David Swallow because I wanted to start a pc so bought a box and said whoever the dps is Ill collect hence it was David Swallow (could have been a lot worse :))

oh nice work mate =) Yeah they are all the signatures that are availiable so far other than draft prospects or gold future force!! How are you going with your collection? And very nice choice with swallow, how many cards have you built up sso far?

And finally, i happen to have a spare set of the 2012 GWS Cumberland region Sports Stars Cards if you were after them? They are oversized cards that were clifton and frost i think =)

Oh really thats awesome, out of curiosity what would you be looking at for that? and if you dont mind me asking how in the earth did you get that haha

Back
Top Bottom