My GWS/ Gold Coast Collection

I agree thats very cool haha any chance you could pm me a rough price? more out of interest than anything and i dont want to make an offer as no idea were to start lol never seen one before

I agree thats very cool haha any chance you could pm me a rough price? more out of interest than anything and i dont want to make an offer as no idea were to start lol never seen one before
pm sent.

fair enough, well at the moment my preference is to trade so i will keep that in mind and chuck you a pm if i have the money to buy =) thanks mate!

nah mate started collecting after the cards had been released so unfortunately only have 5 or 6 and alll are gws and part of my pc. I have some signatures (Luke Power), future force sigs (wines and stringer) and wildcards (2009 brown, 2011 swallow), club trio Carlton, North Melbourne and 1000's of other lesser inserts but unfortunately thats it mate. Do any of those interest you at all? haha

all good, thanks anyway mate. And just finally before i annoy you anymore =p haha did you have the rookie cards or checklists as i may have the funds to purchase them off you if you were selling? or could even trade a brandon ellis checklist for a gws checklist if interested? cheers dan

all good, thanks anyway mate. And just finally before i annoy you anymore =p haha did you have the rookie cards or checklists as i may have the funds to purchase them off you if you were selling? or could even trade a brandon ellis checklist for a gws checklist if interested? cheers dan
I should have some spare checklist mate, just remind me in the morning.

I have a spare complete set of prospects.

Heres the cripps
aaaaa008.jpg

aaaaa009-1.jpg

If I can help with your collection mate I will leave it with me

Back
Top Bottom