My first 1/1!!!!!

Alistair

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Alistair
I told myself I would not get a 1/1 just for the sake of having one. I was going to wait until a favourite player came along at the right price or a favourite team. So today, I unveil my first 1/1 :D ............

KEVIN MUSCAT AUTOGRAPH - MELBOURNE VICTORY 1/1

muscatkevinuz6.jpg

muscatkevin1ub0.jpg

I told myself I would not get a 1/1 just for the sake of having one. I was going to wait until a favourite player came along at the right price or a favourite team. So today, I unveil my first 1/1 :D ............

KEVIN MUSCAT AUTOGRAPH - MELBOURNE VICTORY 1/1

Nice card!!

The back says the it's "an original autograph encased in a die-cut frame"...but it looks as though the auto came after it was encased!!

Nice card!!

The back says the it's "an original autograph encased in a die-cut frame"...but it looks as though the auto came after it was encased!!

Yep - frame is clear and signature is clearly underneath it. Scan doesn't do this baby justice. It's a classy addition!

Great pc pick up even though i dont like the team or player ;)

Yep - no one but Victorians do ;) (except in his Socceroo days)

sorry for the bump it was a very nice card and i had to comment. love it do you have a pc i can look at, i noticed you have quite the collection

thats a very nice card, one of the only A-league cards thats not done by select.

GO HEART!! :D

Back
Top Bottom