Status
Not open for further replies.

mace

Collecting Geelong Sigs
Real Name
Leigh
eBay User
woolums84
Im looking to get rid of my entire Geelong Signature collection, i have been collecting them now for a couple of months and now im willing to part with them. im looking to sell them as a whole bundle, all cards come in magnetic onetouch holders and are in excellent condition.The only card with any fault is the David Spriggs Redemption card ( not actually the signature card ) The Spriggs, Bartel and Corey Redemption Cards ( the Signatures come in one touch holders) come in toploaders. I also have a Joel Selwood card coming in a week or so and that will be in the group aswell. So if ur interestd please PM me with ur offers.
( WILL NOW TAKE OFFERS ON SINGLE CARDS, PLEASE PM ME WITH UR OFFERS)

James Bartel Brownlow Signature Redemption, James Bartel Draft Pick Signature, Joel Corey Draft Pick Signature
057.jpg

Harry Taylor Draft Pick Signaure, Andrew Mackie Draft Pick Signature, David Clarke Destiny Signature.
058.jpg

Mathew Scarlett Herald Sun Signature, Kane Tenace Draft Pick Signature, Cameron Mooney Herald Sun Signature.
059.jpg

Mitch Brown Draft Pick Signature, David Spriggs Drat Pick Signature, Joel McKay Draft Pick Signature.
060.jpg

057.jpg

058.jpg

059.jpg

060.jpg

bump it up, i am giving you guys a chance to get these sigs before i put them on ebay. only reasonable offers will be considered

sorry but i havent had any decent offers for any of the cards so i will just keep my collection for the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom