My Deal with Ossu - Help!

steve-o

Banned User
Real Name
steve
my trade with ossu has a problem he has not contacted me for over a week and i have not got my cards from our trade he recived his 2 weeks ago

Re: Ozballer23 Trade Problems

my trade with ossu has a problem he has not contacted me for over a week and i have not got my cards from our trade he recived his 2 weeks ago

He has 0 feedback and you have 75. He should have sent first mate.

Re: Ozballer23 Trade Problems

He has 0 feedback and you have 75. He should have sent first mate.

That would be the first thing I would of said :thumbsup:

Thats the way the site works and pretty sure its in the trading and site rules or at least examples of what to do.

i know my fault but i have been waiting for my cards and i sent his cards first because i am a nice person

PM sent but I would think the main problem here is no communication which is annoying to say the least and the Estonian mail system. Fingers crossed I'm right but all members should note that sending first for new members is what should be done and international deals take longer and are harder to police.

PM sent but I would think the main problem here is no communication which is annoying to say the least and the Estonian mail system. Fingers crossed I'm right but all members should note that sending first for new members is what should be done and international deals take longer and are harder to police.

I just want to take the time to say...fluro is for Forestry workers! :D

Guys - to be honest I don't care if a member starts a thread asking for help with a deal. Most times we make a post anyways asking for assistance in getting in contact with a member, so whether the member starts it or we start it, as long as we get a result then who cares ?

This isn't directed at you steve-o - this is just a reminder to all members to be careful when trading and unless the person has a trading history then be careful! It's up to each individual to make sure they cover their own ass in a deal, and do some simple checks (like Ebay feedback, feedback from other trading sites) before committing to a trade, especially if the member has not traded here before.

Let's hope we can assist in getting your cards.

I think you've been done Steveo :(

Lesson Learnt for all: Make new members SEND FIRST if they have under 5 Feedback (as stated in the rules).

Back
Top Bottom