My Collection of Australian NFL Players

Micksis

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Shane
So my PC is Australian NFL players. I've been collecting for a few years now and thought that it was about time I put my collection up here for others to take a look at.

I'm going to update this thread soon, I've been very busy and have a lot to add, just doing a test run for now, I've changed my scanning process.

2015 - Hayne Prizm.jpg

Jarryd Hayne - 2015 Crowne Royale.jpg

Jarryd Hanye - 2015 Topps Supreme.jpg

Last edited:
I wish Panini would use a better photo of Gotsis for their cards. He's played a few games now surely they have a better photo than him these!!

I wish Panini would use a better photo of Gotsis for their cards. He's played a few games now surely they have a better photo than him these!!

The Panini Phoenix cards have the same photo as well don't they?

Some great great cards there! I collect these guys as well, will see if i have any doubles of stuff you don't have scanned.

I've only posted a fraction of what I've got in this thread I think I'm over 280 different cards for Aussie NFL players now. I'll take a look and see what doubles I can send your way, I'll PM you photos.

He is in full pro uniform in crown royale which is a retail only release this year plus contenders and donruss sigs. If you dont mind me asking, how much did the gold prizm set you back? Collecting the prizm auto set myself. Still need the gold, flash and disco red/white/blue.

Last edited:
Mate I actually have 2 gold prizms /10 and I would consider selling one if you're interested.

All I need are the RWB, Blue Wave (just havent gotten around to picking one up yet) and the black finite....you don't have the black finite do you?

Mate I actually have 2 gold prizms /10 and I would consider selling one if you're interested.

All I need are the RWB, Blue Wave (just havent gotten around to picking one up yet) and the black finite....you don't have the black finite do you?
oh nice. I got my bluewave for 6c lol. Cheapest thing i think i have ever purchased. Honestly wasnt expecting for it to ever turn up but it did. No, i dont have the black finite. I consider them as an added bonus if i can ever locate it.

I've started scanning more of my collection.

Adam Gotsis Prizm
2016 Panini Prizm Football.jpg

Adam Gotsis Optic Rookie Auto Rainbow. The damn base card won't fit into a one touch which has been an issue with a few of the optic cards, including my non auto 1/1 which irritates my OCD to no end. I hear the Pro Mold one touches are a bit larger but they don't seem to be available in Australia and it's stupidly expensive to ship them from the USA.

2016 Donruss Optic Football Rookie Auto - Adam Gotsis.jpg

Adam Gotsis - Contenders

2016 Contenders Football - Adam Gotsis.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom