My Christmas Box Breaks

Tricolour

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brandon
gday guys :wave:

hope everyone had a fantastic christmas!

for christmas i was lucky enough to get some cards/boxes. i got a box of 09/10 select cricket, 09 afl chipz and 18 packets of 09 teamcoach.

in the teamcoach i didnt get a wildcard, but some good low end inserts.

in the chipz i was happy to pull adam cooney star player in the first pack, and also got macca dreamteam captain and some other good rares, im still suprised i only got 2 rookies in the whole box though!

but the cricket box was the one i was excited about. i really wanted a redemption, elite or masterts, i just wanted one lol.

in the second pack i got steve waugh gem...i was off to a good start. the rest og the box i got -
FOILED SIGS
james hopes
phillip hughes
david hussey
mike hussey
ben hilfenhaus
brad hodge

5000 CLUB
michael slater
bill lawry
ian chappell

FRESHMAN
camerone white :D
doug bollinger

and the steve waugh gem

and the big one...

CAMERON WHITE COMMON!

:lol:
oh yea, i also got this...

ADAM GILCHRIST MASTER SIGNATURE REDEMPTION!!:woot::D:eek::worthy::kick:

2009-12-26-1652-38.jpg

Yeah thats just not fair Brandon =)

haha. i think my good mate santa bought me some mojo with the box :lol:l.

might be getting some more cards for my birthday 2moro, so ill post them up if i do :)

haha. i think my good mate santa bought me some mojo with the box :lol:l.

might be getting some more cards for my birthday 2moro, so ill post them up if i do :)

Are you getting another box of cricket for your B'day??? You are always lucky you always pull good crap that are no where near what your ment to pull(as in figures)

no dont think ill get a box but i have a feeling ill get cards though...maybe even packs.

sending it off 2moro for it to be redeemed, will post it here when i get it back

Back
Top Bottom