My Biggest Dwight Signature..

nandalinnaung

Dwight Howard #12
Real Name
Nanda Linn Aung
eBay User
nandalinnaung
Hi all,

it's been a while.. coz i had been waiting for something and it arrived finally...

thanks to everyone who sold, traded and sent me free past a couple of weeks.

so, let's start...

Trilogy SOS Jack and Marshall...(eBay)
Prosigs Ariza (eBay) and W.Bynum (traded with AndrewG23)
Boozer /99 (from Al&Tracy) and Jameer Nelson SweetShot (bought from AndrewG23)

Auto0065.jpg

and next...

a couple of SOTT, Fizer, Mihn.... love SOTT always.
Mark Madsen (sue_777 sent me free along with many other GUs)
Will Blalock sterling RC auto, Bill Walton's Luke SkyWalker (Trade with Lippo) and Eddie Jones Game Jersey auto.. (ebay buy, it's pretty hard to get his auto, would love to know the reason why, took me pretty long to get one)

Auto0066.jpg

And another ebay buy.....

Alumni Association, one of my fav colleges, Georgia Tech...

Bosh and Jack..

Auto0067.jpg

And the big one... awesome PC.... paid almost BV for this one LOL.. but can't resist the design and auto of Enshrinements....

0020b.jpg

thanks for looking....

oh... in fact, today, i received a package..
i was looking for some memorabilia... (been trying to get decent stuff for a few months...) today, this finally arrived ...

like i said, not most expensive, but biggest, actually bigger than his UD Portrait 8x10 auto i have..:) 3 inches length signature ;)

Reebok jersey, signed at the Orlando practice...

I cannot put the jersey with my cloth hanger, so i decided to take photo as much as i could.. hehe
the jersey is over 1 meter long.. but i am not sure this is Dwight Howard size, but this is neither game worn nor event worn, it's just a jersey taken to Orlando practice facility and get him signed....

DwightSigned01.jpg

and

DwightSigned02.jpg

Finally, i got an idea, put in the scanner and scanned at full.. luckily, his #12 could be scanned.. so there it is..

DwightSignedJersey.jpg

If you want Orlando magic players signed jersey or apparels, this guy's in Spring Hill, FL, near to Orlando, he has sports memorabilia shop and he will get the players signed and will issue COA (pretty poor COA IMO, just a piece of paper, but I think it doesn't matter as long as you are happy)... coz I think the auto is authentic and real... his name is Jay Gulino... his website is http://jgulinosports.com/ , probably he can get you JJ Redick or Nelson signed jersey, even some other NBA players when they visit Orlando but i am not sure... he charged me $12 postage, and when the package arrived, it only cost $8.99+envelope+handling, reasonable value.. and the whole process took about 2 weeks since he already had Dwight jersey signed...

Thanks for looking.....

Suggestions and comments welcome..

hey you won the Dwight!

congrats!

thats a very nice piece of memoribilia! you'd be suprised at how long the nba jerseys are. very nice work Linn!

Wow Dwight exquisite and a Jersey!!!! And here I was marvelling at the Donyell Marshall auto :p (I like Marshall, I can't help it).

Great ,ailday Linn! Thanks for sharing :)

wow Linn, congrats on picking up more autos for your big project!!

love the DH Exq Auto and what an awsome pickup with the signed jersey :thumbsup:

awesome mailday Linn, thanks for sharing.

great mailday, so many nice looking cards, but you that Enshrinements auto of Howard is one sweet looking card (love that set). The signed jersey looks great also.

Wow the Dwight Enshrinements is so nice. I love the blue glow.. :D

The signed jersey is excellent as well. Good to see your Dwight pc is still looking great :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom