My BEST/FAVOURITE Card! :) :)

geelongfan

Mona LeBron
hey guys,
when i first started collecting i thought i would never own a jordan jersey card,
let alone one of his best and biggest pieces!

im really happy with this! and thx to twentysomething for giving me the chance to own it!

03-04 Exquisite #'d to 75 Michael Jordan

jordan7si.jpg

a sweet card because i know for sure that its from his bulls uniform and not his wizards one,, a lot of his jersey cards have white pieces which perhaps could be from his wizards uni....

so yeh!
i never would of dreamed of something so kool when i was a young kid collecting :D

thx for looking!

wow mate, either you had a lot of cash to spend or matt gave you a great deal, either way that card is goddamn gorgeous! if i was gonna pick a jordan jersey to own, that woul be one of the top ones on my list, nice centrepiece of your PC. i know what you mean, the jordan jersey/auto/patch is every collectors dream, must be nice to finally own one. :D

Awesome. This set is a really nice set, and to have a Jordan is just...speechless.

Mate congrats I am so stoked for you in getting a card that you will value so dearly, I totally understand that and heck even I am appreciating that jersey... wouldn't mind one of my own hehehe

So once again congrats mate :)

my best ever jordan card before this was one i pulled as a young'in

d6_1_b.JPG

a TOTAL D Fleer Insert Card,
i was so amazed when i got that out of a pack hhaha!
so yeh, its definantly an upgrade

Whoo Hooo

Glad you wet thru with this and got that one! Thats one great card as I said and quality. You did it right the first time. No need to update that bad boy.

Congrats mate.

wow what a card congrats on getting that , there couldnt be to many of them around i imagine they would go staight into peoples PC's. great work!! :)

Back
Top Bottom