My #3 NBA Logoman of Allen Iverson!!

show me the reverse card..where there are that its a LOGOMAN PATCH!!?? its fake maaan;/

I would also like to see the back of the card.

The way it is cut looks suss to me. Its not even cut straight.
Does it say LOGO-Patch on the back? Or at least a 1/1?

hey guys ..but this is not authentic logoman !! i think its "masterpiece" made in home..horrible cut-out and card without estetic..;/ its not an authentic card in my oponion

show me the reverse card..where there are that its a LOGOMAN PATCH!!?? its fake maaan;/

I haven’t seen your username around, so you must be new here.

Next time, before running your mouth, making false accusations to embarrass me & spamming my thread and maybe others in the future, I strongly suggest that you should do your own research about this Logoman set, from Topps JE (Jersey Edition).

Looking on eBay at the moment, there is another Topps JE Logoman from a Rookie class set. On the auction, there is a scan of the back of the card, with a gold stamped 1 of 1, just like mine. Fake too, eh?

http://cgi.ebay.com/02-03-Topps-JE-...ryZ55983QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

To start with, perhaps I should have provided a scan of the back of this card, but I’ve never scanned the back of any of my cards before, so I didn’t think I was going to start yesterday. But anyway, even if I did provide a scan of the back of the card, you will probably still question the card itself and maybe even goes as far as saying that the stamping was homemade.

Luckily enough, I have great friendships with many player collectors worldwide and I can confirm that my fellow Kirilenko, Battier & RJ (Jefferson) collectors, owns one of these Logoman, in their collection, so I seek for their assistance first, before I made an offer that the seller could not refuse.

I understand that there are many fake cards out there, but I would not touch them. Did you see the Triple Logoman card made from Fleer on eBay a few weeks ago, featured Iverson, Marbury & Allen? I did not even make any bid on that auction, because I know that it wasn’t a real card; no stamping.

So any suspicious patch on any Upper Deck Allen Iverson cards, I usually e-mail Upper Deck (Fraud Investigation Team) first for their assurances, before I was to take part of the auction.

Have a good day and thanks everyone for your wonderful compliments.

Cheers,

-Hendra

PS. I hope you won’t be as aggressive on me the next time when I bring home the 03-04 Logoman Home Jersey Edition and the other Logoman from 04-05 Topps JE; the year later.

No need to be so harsh.

We were only stating that is looked suss/weird. (you got to admit it does look dodgy)

I dont think he was trying to make you look bad or embarrass you.

If I bought a "fake" or "suss" looking card I would want someone to tell me.

Anyways well done on the 3rd Logoman.

No need to be so harsh.

We were only stating that is looked suss/weird. (you got to admit it does look dodgy)

I dont think he was trying to make you look bad or embarrass you.

If I bought a "fake" or "suss" looking card I would want someone to tell me.

Anyways well done on the 3rd Logoman.

I don't think I was being harsh. The only one that was being harsh was his accusation.

The difference between your approach of questioning my card to his, is that he point blanks yells out, It's fake man...

You don't call out things that you don't have knowledge of (but this is not authentic logoman !! i think its "masterpiece" made in home..horrible cut-out and card without estetic..) and so I am correcting J-RICH.

I thought I did mentioned at the start that this set of Logoman was poorly done due to the slightly messed up Logoman Patch window on the card. My bad if I didn't...

Thanks for your well done! :)

-Hendra

Well, take it easy guys.. :lol:

Samtheman,

It's actually good to discuss about cards. but i think J-Rich didn't ask Hendra about what the card is.. rather he just said, FAKE, made at home and etc.. at least, he can ask just like you did, scan the back of the card.. or check in eBay about similar cards..

Hendra also mentioned it's pretty bad cut for logomen like this.. and I also stated (i am not an expert, but i happen to have some JE cards) in the first a few posts that how is the back of the card (how jersey shape, name and number printed on the back).. because since HEndra didn't show the back, i know it will be controversial just by looking at the front....

I mean, there are many ways to comment.. but saying someone's recently acquired card as a fake or something like that isn't so nice.. IMHO. But as a non-english speaker, i cannot say he really meant it too..

Hendra,

well, J-Rich may not mean what he wants to say.. in Poland, they probably speak 3 languages or more and the interpretation and translation is really vital.. I don't know you personally, for me but it's not so easy to speak 2-3 languages and study here.... he may just want to tell you he doesn't feel right about the card and did not want u to have forged card if it is not real.. accusation is a strong word.....

chill guys..!!!

Hendra,

well, J-Rich may not mean what he wants to say.. in Poland, they probably speak 3 languages or more and the interpretation and translation is really vital.. I don't know you personally, for me but it's not so easy to speak 2-3 languages and study here.... he may just want to tell you he doesn't feel right about the card and did not want u to have forged card if it is not real.. accusation is a strong word.....

Advice taken Linn. I never meant to make it like an outburst. Just a heat of the moment type of thing.

I did consider the fact that he is European, so his English may not be up to scratch, but it just shits me that he simply says, it's fake, it's fake.. like it's a breaking news or something.

Anyway, it's all good. I know where you're coming from and I will have to learn to speak 2 different languages soon enough because I plan to take a trip with a mate of mine to Japan & Korea later this year, hopefully. What nationality or background are you, Linn?

-Hendra

thanks nandalinnaung..yeah i'm european so my english its not good..i only want to say that i'm not an expert but i sow a lot of "fakes" cards so when i seen your Allen logoman i only reflect it is real or no..that all..

i dont like to affront anybody, i'm also a card collector so i'm happy when i pick up any new card..the same like you..so ..if you have 100% its authentic LOGOMAN thats great and congratulations..also i really dont want do make SPAM in your topic ..i just want to telling you my opinion..so take it easy man..enjoy you logoman 1/1 card

cheers

...So any suspicious patch on any Upper Deck Allen Iverson cards, I usually e-mail Upper Deck (Fraud Investigation Team) first for their assurances, before I was to take part of the auction.

Hen, please tell how you do this...

I've emailed them once before about Card Patches, with no replies....

Perhaps I have the wrong addy?

Back
Top Bottom