Must see A.I. Collection

Vinsanity

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mitch
Here are some of my cousins Allen Iverson cards from his personal collection. These are just some the cream of the crop that always have me in awe a crazy collection if only my Kobe collection was like this.
Well enjoy and sorry none are for sale

Picture160.jpg

Picture159.jpg

Picture158.jpg

authentix jersey numbered 03/50

Picture157.jpg

02-03 flair row 2 numbered 03/25 02-03 finest gold refractor numbered to 25
metal prescious metal gems numbered 50/50 and a few credentials

Picture161.jpg

Picture162.jpg

kobe/AI jersey numbered to 25

Picture155.jpg

a few rookie legacy collection , rubies

Picture156.jpg

autos enough said

Picture120.jpg

gold jambalaya

Picture154.jpg

and his favourite cards

thanks guys :)

awesome cards.. i've always wondered, the chrome refractor rc is more valuable than the finest right?? what makes the others cards so great.. isn't henkita's better?

Sweet collection without a doubt. I could do with a few of your cousin's cards. Let me know if he's interested to part with his '99-'00 UD Game Jersey Patch for a premium price.

Anyway, it is great to see another collector, which should bring more competition. Is your cousin still collecting? If so, maybe you need to introduce him to this board.

Jim, I think it would be quite hard to rate personal collections. He's got many great older released cards that I haven't got, including his graded Topps Chrome RC.

Again, great collections bro!

no he doesnt collect anymore but he says seeing your collection and the other new releases of A.I. has interested him in collecting again i tell him he should go for a iggy exquisite :)

^ Thanks man!

So if he's considering to collect again, he'll need some money to get Iggy Exquisite. Tell him I'll give him a premium price for that 99-00 UD Game Jersey Patch, so he can use that against Iggy's Exquisite. :)

Nice to see some older Iverson cards. Your cousins a AI early year collector while Henkita is a now day patch/gu/auto collector. Very nice to see the contrast of the cards. A great collection.

Back
Top Bottom