UFC More UFC

Jets59

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Freddy
Whats going on people, Im disapointed the UFC threads arent dominating the 'Other' Section like they usually do lol.

Okay back with more sales, Almost complete Round 2 Mat Set (just missing Rashad) here UFC Topps Round 2 Mat Relic Set (Missing Rashad only) - eBay (item 140415434892 end time Jul-09-10 21:19:16 PDT)

Complete Round 2 base and Inserts sets here UFC Topps Round 2 Master Set (Complete Insert Set/Base) - eBay (item 140415436641 end time Jul-09-10 21:41:05 PDT)

Will be listing Round 2 Ultimate Gears soon. Basically I will still be collecting, but only autos. No longer chasing base sets, inserts, mats, relics, cages, gears or any of that stuff.

I also have a main event base set which i will sell for very little if anyone is interested.

My Round 1 Ultimate gear card set and Round 1 master base/insert set is also still available. Just follow the links on ebay.

On another note, whats everyones thoughts for 115. Cro Cop better knock Barry the F O. First round devestation please Cro Cop. Please, please, please, please.

As for the main event I really couldn't care less who wins. I love them both. I just hope its a great fight.

If u have any main event inserts i may be interested. Getting a bit tired of ufc cards actually its just release after release to hard to keep up with

yeh i miss the ufc domination of other items. will probably ick up with series 4 anyone buying a few boxes????

hey bdeans if you ever want to split them up I'm interested in the fight poster set and these mat relics
1. Gray Maynard
2. Chris Lytle
3. Chuck Liddell
4. Clay Guida
5. Anthony Johnson
6. Dan Miller

Best of luck with the Ebay sales!

I have just got back from a little trip to Bali, but will try my best to help the UFC threads domination of the "other" forums :)

Hey guys, just thought I'd come along and help boost the number of UFC fans around here :p
I'm a long time MMA fan, and there's a very large impulsive part of me considering getting into the trading cards...

That said, can anybody recommend any good stores either online or bricks/mortar that I can visit in Sydney for UFC cards?
Shipping seems damn expensive for most items coming from the US...

I'm a long time MMA fan, and there's a very large impulsive part of me considering getting into the trading cards...

Do it, Do it, we need more collectors on these boards lol.

Welcome to the boards, love the avatar by the way :thumbsup: Do you own that bad boy.

I dont know of any Aussie stockers of UFC cards, the shipping definately sucks, but it is a necessary evil.

Welcome to the boards, love the avatar by the way :thumbsup: Do you own that bad boy.

Heh thanks, I wish!

It's more of an aspirational image for me, kind of like the Ferrari posters kids hang on their walls hoping that some day they will own one lol...

Heh thanks, I wish!

It's more of an aspirational image for me, kind of like the Ferrari posters kids hang on their walls hoping that some day they will own one lol...

Hey Choc.

Welcome to the site!!

Feel free to ask if you need any help finding your way around the site!

If you are thinking about getting into the UFC cards then for $10, I could send you a sample/mixture of UFC cards (base/inserts/auto/relic) from set 2 and 3 to wet your appetite!!
If you are interested then pm me or reply here.

That shouldn't be a problem!

Just wondering if there is a visual difference between packs obtained from a "Hobby" booster box and a "Retail" box?
I'm looking at getting either boxes of Round 2 or Main Event, but might get a few packs to test the waters so to speak :)

In my opinion always buy hobby. You get more hits. Retail boxes only contain 1 'hit' a box. Hit being auto, gear relic, mat relic etc. Where as Hobby you will get 4 or 5 depending on what series. Hobby is obviously more expensive but well worth it.

In my opinion always buy hobby. You get more hits. Retail boxes only contain 1 'hit' a box. Hit being auto, gear relic, mat relic etc. Where as Hobby you will get 4 or 5 depending on what series. Hobby is obviously more expensive but well worth it.

Yeap I realise that, but I've found somebody selling individual hobby packs and I've got no way of personally identifying the difference (I may be unintentionally buying retail packs).

Hence my original question: is there any way of telling the difference?

---------- Post added 08-07-2010 at 03:59 PM ----------

Check out what I just picked up!

Machidagearauto.jpg

Main Event Machida Autograph w/ Worn shirt relic :D

Any estimates on value before I reveal my buy price?

Yeap I realise that, but I've found somebody selling individual hobby packs and I've got no way of personally identifying the difference (I may be unintentionally buying retail packs).

Hence my original question: is there any way of telling the difference?

If i remember correctly, the difference in the packets of Hobby and Retail is that on the hobby packs, they have a little circle on them with Hobby Exclusive around the edge.

If i have a pack lying about, ill scan it up for you :thumbsup:

its it payney if so welcome back otherwise welcome to the site choc. i doubt it would be payney as he and marknsw gave up on collecting and payney didnt have that much more to sell off if iirc

Back
Top Bottom