MOJO in Perth City - Future Force

WA CardCollector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jarrad
eBay User
freodocker7
Hey Guys,

Just went into the city today looking for any Future Force packs left and I got lucky! Went into every single newsagent there (approx 15) and two newsagents still had some left.

From the first newsagent that we went to, they has 12 packs on the counter. So I bought them, then I asked the person if they had any more and they came back with 8 more packets. So I bought all of them.

The results from the 12 packs were:

Green Lachie Whitfield #29/150

And 5 All-Australians!

And from the 8 packs were:

GOLD Nathan Wright #22/30

No All Australians.

Stoked with that score as they the packs with the gold card were out the back of the newsagent.

Then from the other newsagent they had 14 packs left in the box that was on the counter. So I bought all of them and I got the following:

Green Sam Mayes #68/150

Daniher AA and 3 other AA's.

Stoked with the find as they are so very rare to find now!

P.S. Anyone in Perth, don't go looking in the city as I have cleaned all of the newsagents out! lol.

That's amazing mate! Well done. How much time did you spend driving around trying to find newsagencies? :D

That's amazing mate! Well done. How much time did you spend driving around trying to find newsagencies? :D

Haha thanks mate! I parked at one of the car parks and walked around the city. Altogether it took me around 3 hours. There was also a stop at the local card shop in their as well.

I agree....I don't touch open boxes because they have normally been pillaged!

The only way to get these packs & boxes at RRP is to hunt down the newagencies like you and I have both done.....I have visited about a dozen here in Canberra and scored 3 full boxes so I am pretty happy with that. I leave at the end of the week to head home to Victoria so I will check out a few more before I go. Keep doing the same in WA......I know I will when I arrive in December lol

Another MOJO!!! Went down to my local shopping centre (Morley Galleria) and I went into the newsagents and they were just opening a new box, so I said i'll take the lot. I got home and busted the box and hit another gold!

Gold Sam Mayes #20/30!

4 AA's.

Am so stoked to have found these! :kick:

Haha cheers mate! I though I cleaned them out last time I went as they said they weren't getting any more in. But i decided to see if they had any other cards and i was surprised to see a full box there :D

Back
Top Bottom