UFC MMA Discussion (spoilers)

Man, I feel bad to have not known about Hippo, but how impressive was he! Apparently he was 5-1 for the win, and 25-1 for KO in 1st Round!

Feel for Zombie, dude popped his shoulder and then got kicked in the arm! Aldo saw it and attacked.

Like everyone else, I believe that Dragon beat Davis, but those takedowns must be worth some points. I said to a bloke here at work this morning, that another 30-60 seconds closing Round 1, and Davis might have won with those ground knees. Sitting on a bloke and dropping them to his solar-plexis would damn near kill!

So who's excited for up and coming Shogun/Sonnen fight? I reckon Shogun will top Chael, but I'd like to see Chael win to be able to climb back up for another contender-fight.

Was shocked (more so surprised) to see Chael sign a 5-fight contract, honestly didnt think he'd have 5 left in him!

See talks about Aldo saying he'd go up to 155 if UFC asked him? I honestly don't think he could compete at that level. Would it also mean relinquishing his belt, as he'd have to drop down to 145 to defend it...

Really stoked to see the Henderson/Pettis fight coming too. Pettis is always great to watch. I think he has a real shot at taking the belt too.

Aldo is a real company man. I'll do whatever the UFC asks me to do. Dana must love him.

As for Dragon, if you are going to fight that style you have to finish the match. I thought Dragon had it however, I can understand how judges can see that fight the other way.

That was awesome!

Getting sick of having to listen to Occhilupo in every break. Hey Fuel TV, we get it! More to the point, why the feck should we care about surfing during a UFC Event as important as this?

See that's why I have a problem with Sonnen. For about 30 thirty seconds he earned my respect, then he had to go off on one of his abusive rants and call out Wanderlei, saying he was a piece of crap. Why not just challenge him and be polite about it? Fucktard.

Back
Top Bottom