UFC MMA Discussion (spoilers)

I hope George win's but I just don't see it happening in saying that he is paying 6.15 for a sub or 7.10 for the fight to finish with a sub ???
:blink: get on it !! here is my multi
George win
Nelson win
Cain by KO
pays 29.96 chucked 25 on it.

My underdog 3 fight multi is Sotiropoulos/Marquardt/Gonzaga

1 out of 3 :D

Despite that, I'm pretty happy how the three fights went.

GSot hung tough with against a really great MMA boxer, which might just save him from the cut list. Maybe.

I like Lombard and Marquardt, and while this loss will probably see Marquardt headed out of the UFC, Lombard splitting wigs is always fun to watch.

And Gonzaga. Dude's been through the ringer, and always seems to get counted out in fights against brawlers. The guy KO'ed Cro Cop with a head kick, he floored Herman in 17 secs, I'll never count him out.

Last edited:
downloaded and watched the card today. have to say that sanchez and melendez was the best fight ive ever seen, and cain velasquez is so good at what he does, but shit hes boring to watch. he couldve ended that so much earlier if he really wanted too. the cage was the only thing keeping him standing at one point.

downloaded and watched the card today. have to say that sanchez and melendez was the best fight ive ever seen, and cain velasquez is so good at what he does, but s*** hes boring to watch. he couldve ended that so much earlier if he really wanted too. the cage was the only thing keeping him standing at one point.

Cain's fights are great to watch . He could of finished it heaps earlier but JDS as battered as he was still chucked some power in those fists (you only need one ) . I was holding my breath for the 23-24 mins while watching . As for Sanchez as much as I hate him that FIGHT was NUTS . What now for G.sot ?

G.Sot its probably likely to get cut. Dana White was moaning in the post-fight presser that the UFC's roster is bloated, which sounds like a purge is on its way. George is 36, on a 4 fight skid, and given they just cut Okami while still trying to crack Japan, I don't think they're entirely relying on George as a draw.

I say this hoping I'm completely wrong.

G.Sot its probably likely to get cut. Dana White was moaning in the post-fight presser that the UFC's roster is bloated, which sounds like a purge is on its way. George is 36, on a 4 fight skid, and given they just cut Okami while still trying to crack Japan, I don't think they're entirely relying on George as a draw.

I say this hoping I'm completely wrong.
I think your on the money.

Me and Flugel got ticket's to fight night (in the morning) in brisbane !!
not a bad card for a FN . Anyone else going?

downloaded and watched the card today. have to say that sanchez and melendez was the best fight ive ever seen, and cain velasquez is so good at what he does, but s*** hes boring to watch. he couldve ended that so much earlier if he really wanted too. the cage was the only thing keeping him standing at one point.
Cain messed him up so bad I was thinking they should have stopped the fight much early I thought they should have stopped it after that round after JDS got smashed and like rocked 2 times and dropped BUT I hope WERDUM beats him.

And in other MMA news today... =D>

machidakick_zps2d7529d3.gif

munoz owes him a feed now. whoever lost had to get the other one a feed i remember reading somewhere ahah

Great result for Machida, hope he does face off against Silva at some point, that would be a dream fight.

Guillard was cruelly dudded by the idiotic definition of a "downed opponent". Personally I'd love to see knees to the head on the ground, it makes blankets think twice about shooting.

i23wgkCa2To2E.gif

Hard not to think Pearson was forcing a downed position, rather than protecting his face. It's such a fine line, given Guillard starts loading up the knees before Pearson's putting his hands down.

At least it left Pearson with a vagina face

ixDQKPS1c0DOl.gif

my picks for fight for troops3

Kenneday over Natel
Carmouche over Davis
Romero over Markes
Masvidal over Khabilov
Chiesa over Smith

what do you guys think

Lawler's renaissance has been incredible. I honestly thought he'd be one and done when they brought him back in.

Great KO from Woodley as well, couldn't have KO'ed a nicer person. :D

Main event... close fights always result in contentious decisions, because judges don't have the stones to give a 10-8 round.

Back
Top Bottom