Baseball MLB Tigers vs. Twins 4/29/07

sigman101

OzCardTrader
Real Name
N
Went to my only very likely MLB game of the year today. My day started bright and early and lasted 10 hours. Man this baseball stuff can get tiring. At least I only do this once a year thankfully lol. Anyhow here are the results:

Tigers vs. Twins 4/29/07

Twins

Jesse Crain 2 cards
Jeff Cirillo 1 card (He took a kids brown sharpie and sign my card with that. He was in a hurry.)
Michael Cuddyer 2 cards (He has one of the best signatures in baseball. Signature is very readable. Major props to him for that!!!)
Ron Gardenhire 2 cards
Torii Hunter 1 Sweet Spot OMLB Baseball!!! (As good as advertised. One of the nicest stars in baseball!!!)
Joe Nathan 1 card
Pat Neshek 1 card, 1 Sweet Spot baseball (One of the best signers ever in baseball!!!)
Sidney Ponson 3 cards (Signs every letter of his name in his signature.)
Nick Punto 1 card

Tigers

Curtis Granderson 1 card, 1 Jersey!!! (Still one of the best signers in baseball he actually took my jersey set it down on the side panel and signed it nicely!!! I think I may start collecting this guy after all he is my favorite player on the Tigers!!!)
Magglio Ordonez 1 8x10 photo (Not the best sig I seen but I have no complaints after all he did sign!!!)
Fernando Rodney 1 card
Bobby Seay 1 card

That is all I got from this game today. Others who signed that I missed today were, Bert Blyleven, Craig Monroe, Mike Redmond and Kenny Rogers. Well this wraps up my time here in Detroit now that I am done with school. Tommorow I take off to go home to Traverse City,MI (My hometown) for the summer. I sure can use a breather from all this pro graphing. Man it can get tiring. I wish I could show a you tube video of the time I put into chasing these players down lol. Alright thanks alot for looking!!!

Next up for me: Frontier League baseball Traverse City Beach Bums sometime at the end of May 2007.

Hey great work there.

The Hunter & Nathan would be great...can you post pics?

Mark.

Back
Top Bottom