MLB is on channel ONE!

Isn't it great bout time there was some Baseball available to free to air tv. So far haven't seen any Red sox games on there yet, there was on on ESPN on Thursday morning.

I have a lot of MLB games on dvd. Mostly all Red sox ones

yeh i watched that too ot a bad game until the pitcher got hit!
last night was good to 4 runs in the first inning!

well done on the 1000! (standing Applause!!)

Dan

Boy, did the Rays do a number on the Yankees.

15-5!!!

Good to see the Mets arn't the only NY team stinking up the place

They sure did, They got them fast and early as well. Yankees have got to stop tinkering with their batting lineup and just stick to one imo, so the players can get settled. But boy their pitching has got to get better fast.

Palac mate, what is going on with the Yankees bullpen!!!

22-4!

Ahaha Im actually a phillies fan mate :p, not that its much better, Lidge is human :O haha. Teixeira is my favourite batter, and he did his job a 2 run shot in the first :p.

have a thought for my fantasy team with the yankees as my pitching staff...
i still got 3 points, even though they gave up 22ER, 25hits and 6BB.

chien ming wang has a damn good signature, but he is pitching like s**t at the moment :(

Go the Dodgers! 8 in a row and a 10-3 record aint bad! And Manny is starting to be Manny again....the young hitters are a year older and have some experience now. Look over your shoulder, Phillies!!

Ahaha Im actually a phillies fan mate :p, not that its much better, Lidge is human :O haha. Teixeira is my favourite batter, and he did his job a 2 run shot in the first :p.

Ahh woops! Sorry man.

My fantasy team is cruising at the moment. I have only made 9 changes and I'm 2-0 with close to the most points. Youkilis is dominating for me!

Back
Top Bottom