Milicic = a blocking machine!!

nvd001

Knicks Baby!!
Real Name
Evan
eBay User
nvd001
in the last 2 or 3 games that i've seen of the magic, i've noticed Darko has had like 4 or 5 blocks per game!! :eek: and thats just in his 10 - 20mins court time!! Zo may have a contender in the shot blocking category?? haha

good on him, maybe he is showing what he can really do when given a chance, GO DARKO!!

Not quite. Try 2 in 3 games (2 actually played), not including todays game against the Rockets. Although, he did get 4 today in 17 mins.

Date Opponent Score GS Min M A Pct M A Pct M A Pct Off Def Tot Ast TO Stl Blk PF Pts
Feb 24 SEA W 102-89 0 22:01 3 4 75.0 0 0 0.0 2 2 100.0 1 4 5 1 1 0 2 1 8
Feb 22 @ NJN L 93-96 0 0 0 0 0.0 0 0 0.0 0 0 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Feb 21 @ CLE L 92-105 0 03:43 1 1 100.0 0 0 0.0 0 0 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2

yeh kwames a dud lol i can admit it, but darko just lost the passion 2 play in detroit as ya do when ya dont play in 3 years, we can only hope him to live to his potential

white_chocolate_55 said:
bit of a wasted pick you have to admit.. kwame brown mark II mark my words.. yes he hasnt shown much cos of limited opurtunity.. but is there a reason for it??

Yeah. Detroit always said they picked with the future in mind, not immediate (no Carmelo, Wade, Bosh or Hinrich), plus he played under a coach who doesn't play rookies (he's not the only one - Do you think Wade would be as good as he is if Riley was coaching him and not Stan van Gundy???), and stuck in a rotation behind big men B & R Wallace, Okur, McDyess etc

Detroit freely admitted the played Darko as much as they could within their system. There's only so much time to go around, and Darko needed starters minutes (not bench minutes like McDyess) to show what he is capable of.

yeah you can blame Larry Brown for not giving him a chance....even though they were a winning team, he should of given Darko a better chance..i mean hes tough enough he was going up against Wallace and Wallace in practice everyday...give him a few years and i bet you he will get better (like i remember watching Ben Wallace with the wizards......i actually watched a game where Chris Anstey kicked his arse - mavs @ wizards.....look at big ben now...fricken all-star)......and alsooooo.......Ben Wallace to me got better in Orlando..........so hopfully the same thing happens to Darko with the Magic

I considered Darko'n NBA career to truly start the instant he hit Orlando, Today he posted 4 pts, 3 blocks and 3 rebounds in 11 minutes i believe against the Lakers today.

rockstar101 said:
not really a bust he hasnt been given a chance to show his game

When your DP gives you no value, that's a bust.

Hopefully he goes on to be a solid player, but for Detroit, he was definitely a huge bust.

Mmmmmmm, huge busts...

Back
Top Bottom