Michael Jordan Star SCD Graded

martyaud

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Marty
eBay User
martyaud
I rarely find the time to make posts, but I have to share this with everyone... I even made the effort to install the drivers for the scanners...

My latest & greatest buy on eBay... 85-86 Star Jordan SCD Graded 8.5+ UT (untouched).... :cool:

I picked this up via one of those auctions that had a typo in the description... picked up a bargain !! the guy had SGC instead of SCD... haha.. & SGC doesnt even grade Star cards...

star.jpg

Since I am so excited about my latest Star pickup & I love playing with new toys (yes, my 2 yr old scanner is still new)... I have scanned my whole collection of graded Jordan Star cards... \\:D/

I need 9 more & I will have everyone of them slabbed... but good SCD graded are harder to find now...

star1.jpg

star2.jpg

star3.jpg

star4.jpg

nice effort man, what about the 95 rc the main one, yet to snab one of those. lol that would stretch the pockets,

SCD are they good graders, they look tight arses, tough graders by the looks of it.

congrats man

Thats an amazing collection dude! WOZERS!

SCD and GAI are the only ones I'd go with for Star co parting with big money. I realy want the best of new school one but 99% or raw ones are fakes.

Straight from the bag too is impressive. Too bad the counterfeiters have ruined it for all us Star co collectors. Now the grades cant tell the difference between the fakes and real thig either. Damn shame.

Great cards once again. Im drooling on the keys LOL.

Thanks Chad

For some reason, I dont like the GAI slabs and hence I am trying very hard to get the set in SCD. Which as you know they have decided to go grade other stuff so it makes the task much the harder :(

I have been bidding hard on any I have seen on ebay, if you cool be a pal, and let me know if you see any.. would be appreciated... :D

Back
Top Bottom