Michael Jordan Inserts PC (getting there)

good_old_bball

NEED 2008-09 PMG GREEN
Real Name
Steven
Please check out my photobucket and tell me what you think guys. I got all me Michael Jordan inserts and others in there, PLUS I got some of my Shaquille O'Neal and Memorabilia PC cards too.

About 40% of it is still under construction and I gotta upload and label the rest of me cards, but they'll be on soon hopefully.

Cheers

Inserts pictures by good_old_bball - Photobucket

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Bucket Updated, now only about 30% under construction.
ALSO check out me Game Used AUTO's, Shaq Inserts, and other sick 90's inserts.

Just letting ya's know that I added some more pics in me bucket. please check em out and all the feedback would be great in regards to the layout I've done and the way Ive organised and arranged each pic in its own respective category.
CHEERS

My favourites would be out of the PROmotion, the Precious Metal Gems, the set of MJ3 cards, and the Thunder Flight School (I love the design and concept of them cards).

Some sweet cards.

Love the Electrifying, Fusion, Finest Gold Refractor diecut (Is it embossed?), and the Meltdown.

Keep them coming.

Ersk

thanx Ersk. ive already checked out ur bucket and i gotta say it was crazy too. better than my cards by a mile. ive also got a flair showcase 96/97 ROW 0 jordan incomin hopefully by the end of this week or early next week too, thats gonna be nice.
thanks for the comment

sorry one more huge personal announcement. i got a mj :worthy: big man on court coming in the next couple a days too!!!!!!:D:D:woot::D:D:woot:
MAD and i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:p:D
cheers

Sorry Ersk I forgot to answer your question about the Finest 'Masters' GOLD MJ Die-Cut card. Yeh mate it is embossed aswell like the other one. The die-cut one hasnt got the protective film on the front and it just looks crazy. if the other non-cut GOLD i have was to have this protective film also removed, i reckon it'll look even sicker.

PS. Guess what??!!!! Santa came early this year for me. I GOT THE Michael Jordan 1996-97 Z-Force "BIG MAN ON COURT" today in me mail!!!!!! MAD!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! AND IT's EVEN 20 BETTER THAN I KNEW IT WAS GONNA BE TO PROUDLY BE ABLE TO SAY 'I got one!' . It'll be in me bucket tonight! cheers guys.

Mr. Ersk, one more thing mate about the Finest "Masters" Gold Embossed card u were talkin bout, yes it is embossed mate but what I should've actually said was the other NON-CUT one i got is the Gold Version too, & it ISNT embossed. the die-cut one is the Embossed version only. just thought id say that incase any1 who read me comments thought i meant both of the cards (die-cut & non cut) are embossed, when in fact its only the cut Masters card thats embossed. cheers mate

wow dude thats a magnificent mj collection you have there!!! i love the diesel's as well...

well done and thx 4 sharing

Thnx loafic I really appreciate that mate. i just wanna ask ya, whats "diesel's" that your talkin bout??? cos u got me on dat 1. cheers.
plus i should be adding another about 20 or 30 new mj inserts soon, just finsishing up sortin em out. so i'd say me bucket is currently 90% complete too. thnx for all the comments. cheers

Thnx loafic I really appreciate that mate. i just wanna ask ya, whats "diesel's" that your talkin bout??? cos u got me on dat 1. cheers.
plus i should be adding another about 20 or 30 new mj inserts soon, just finsishing up sortin em out. so i'd say me bucket is currently 90% complete too. thnx for all the comments. cheers

diesel is one one of shaq's nicknames

loafic; said:
diesel is one one of shaq's nicknames

LOL!! i swear i havent heard the nickname diesel for about 10 years or so. Was that from the "Blue Chips" flop?? cant remember where the nick started. cos when you said you like da diesels i thought it was some of me cards or something like that. the first thing that popped into me head when i read "diesel" was believe it or not "Kevin Nash" from wrestling. I remember his Rookie years at the WWF he went under the name Diesel. LOL. it was a trip out mate im telling ya, cheers.

Your scanning efforts really paid off:D. You have some great scans. Your scanner really pulled out the holograms, foil and refractors. I REALLY like the scoring kings:thumbsup:. Turned out sweet! I love the 90's cards!!

Your scanning efforts really paid off:D. You have some great scans. Your scanner really pulled out the holograms, foil and refractors. I REALLY like the scoring kings:thumbsup:. Turned out sweet! I love the 90's cards!!

hi champ. thnx for the kind & sweet words mate apprecited. yeh the pics really came out alright i know, especially the holograms. BUT, about 90% of the pics in me bucket were taken using a 6.1-MP Digital camera, and the 10% rest were taken using a 800-1200dpi scanner. when a scanner was availble 4 me to use & i try to scan the holograms, theyd come out just plain and you couldnt see anythin. so me camera done a sweet job at bringin out the true colours and focus points for each card(even though it took me 10years to finally get all the pics taken).

im not too big on using a scanner cos i reckon the digi cameras bring out a way better image most of the times compared to a scanner.

i also will be addin a few more new cards i received lately to me PC, & hopefully 2day if i get a chance to. they are:

-Michael Jordan 1996/97 Flair "ROW 0"
-Michael Jordan SPx "Force" (with Sprewell, Camby, & some1 else)
-Michael Jordan 2007/08 UpperDeck "UD Masterpieces canvas" Red #ed/75 & Black #ed/99
-Carmelo Anthony 2004/05 "Jambalaya"
-Paul Pierce 2001/02 UD Ultimate Collection "Patch" #ed/100

cheers mate and thnx for the kind words:thumbsup:. STEVE
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

hi to all. i have been fortunate enough to pick up a couple extra MJ jersey and patch cards, i love em!!! theres some new ones there if u would like to check em out. the lebron and MJ dual patch #ed/25 i paid $200aussie for. does anybody think i got a good deal on that one or is that price fairly normal?? cheers to all :) :) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom