Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hawkstarcards15

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
ingham403
Just wondering who has a membership for example AFL Member, MCC Member or Club member.

There will be a poll, also if you want to specify in the comments what is your membership, is it reasonably priced, what do you get with it etc. It just gives others a bit of insight :)

I will start this off! I am a Hawthorn member and have been for 5 years. It is General Admission it gets you into 7 Home games in Melbourne and the 4 in Tassie but obviously Melbourne members can't really get to Tasmania so there is 'Replacement Games' which are 4 games that are other clubs home games in Melbourne ie. Essendon V Hawthorn Round 2 was one of the 4 replacement games. So 11 games access overall.

In the membership pack contains a member scarf which has the consecutive years you have been member on it. Also a Fixture magnet and 10% at Hawknest the clubs official shop. That's me, What about you guys?

Please add to the conversation if you can :) :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Last edited:
Great idea for a thread!!

I have been a Hawthorn member since 1990, classed as a "Country/Interstate" membership. This year I took out a different type of membership renewal, it is a 3 game membership as the rise in membership costs was (in my opinion) ridiculous for someone living so far away from Melbourne. It still comes with the scarf (last years is still wrapped around old mate's neck :) ) Hawk Talk magazine etc.
1477668_611723522220295_1409675491_n.jpg

Our family has been Collingwood members for the last 2 seasons. Since i work nightshift and weekends and my son plays footy and basketball tournaments on weekends it makes it really hard so we only go the 5 game memberships for myself, the missus and my son.

I got given a Hawks membership for my 13th birthday in 1996. Then didn't buy another membership until 2009. Missed 2010 due to financial/family reasons but have been proud, passionate and paid up since 2011. I intend on keeping it going now. I pay by the month and it just keeps rolling over each year. It's a Tassie membership which gives me the scarf with years as a member on it, lanyard, keyring, 10% off Hawks shop and general admission to all 4 Tassie games. I usually upgrade to a seat and take my wife along if we can make it. Went to 3 out of the 4 games last year. Couldn't make the Bulldogs game a couple of weeks ago but will make sure I can get to the next 3.

Been a Richmond member for 9 years. I've got a "Tiger Insider' membership.....basically a country membership with access to three games. For me it's pretty much a donation, I haven't been to a game for 3-4 years....but it only costs around $5 per month.
It'd be nice if they could win a game though!!!!

I got given a Hawks membership for my 13th birthday in 1996. Then didn't buy another membership until 2009. Missed 2010 due to financial/family reasons but have been proud, passionate and paid up since 2011. I intend on keeping it going now. I pay by the month and it just keeps rolling over each year. It's a Tassie membership which gives me the scarf with years as a member on it, lanyard, keyring, 10% off Hawks shop and general admission to all 4 Tassie games. I usually upgrade to a seat and take my wife along if we can make it. Went to 3 out of the 4 games last year. Couldn't make the Bulldogs game a couple of weeks ago but will make sure I can get to the next 3.

Good stuff! Just wondering is there much General Admission available at Aurora Stadium on gamedays?

Been a Richmond member for 9 years. I've got a "Tiger Insider' membership.....basically a country membership with access to three games. For me it's pretty much a donation, I haven't been to a game for 3-4 years....but it only costs around $5 per month.
It'd be nice if they could win a game though!!!!

9 years! Top Effort :thumbsup: The Tiges will come good eventually! haha

Been getting the 4 game Tassie membership since we moved here 13 years ago. In Melbourne before that would just get the regular 11 home game version, but this 13 year stint is the longest I've been able to maintain consecutive years.

We pay ~$150 a year for reserved seats in the RACT stand. Great view and undercover, though the whole Tassie cold, wet weather thing is a bit of a myth I reckon. Mostly the weather on game days has been great.

My first ever membership was a Hawthorn Kellogg's Junior Supporters Club one, but it wasn't really club-afilliated. It was from a cereal packet and a television show :)

Been getting the 4 game Tassie membership since we moved here 13 years ago. In Melbourne before that would just get the regular 11 home game version, but this 13 year stint is the longest I've been able to maintain consecutive years.

We pay ~$150 a year for reserved seats in the RACT stand. Great view and undercover, though the whole Tassie cold, wet weather thing is a bit of a myth I reckon. Mostly the weather on game days has been great.

My first ever membership was a Hawthorn Kellogg's Junior Supporters Club one, but it wasn't really club-afilliated. It was from a cereal packet and a television show :)
Nice 13 years!! $150 Fair price do you think or a bit expensive?

We're pretty happy with that. GA per game would be around the $20 mark from memory, so it's about that extra $20 or so for some pretty good seats. We used to get the GA membership when we got here, and if you were early enough got seats right up on the boundary fence, but can take our time getting there now. I wish they went back to the good old days of the reserves curtain raiser. That way there was something of interest to watch before the game. Get there early now and there's nothing.

Have been a swans member since 1996, belong to the premiership club. Gives me access to all home games and a guaranteed grand final ticket should they get that far (last year was a waste though).

Gets me a hat every year and some other form of merchandise such as a scarf or a back pack.

Not sure of cost just gets charged monthly to the credit card.

Have been a swans member since 1996, belong to the premiership club. Gives me access to all home games and a guaranteed grand final ticket should they get that far (last year was a waste though).

Gets me a hat every year and some other form of merchandise such as a scarf or a back pack.

Not sure of cost just gets charged monthly to the credit card.

20 years Membership! Amazing :thumbsup::thumbsup:

AFL member with collingwood club support since 2011, gets me into upto 40 games a season for $410 I think, to reserve a seat for each game is just under $8 otherwise I can scan my membership in for free at games that aren't a sell out
In the past years only got the member stickers and lanyard from the pies but this year they finally gave a scarf but no stickers. Really poor from the club and in other seasons you could buy member items (like hawthorn scarves) for $40

Good stuff! Just wondering is there much General Admission available at Aurora Stadium on gamedays?

Not too sure as i always upgrade to make sure we get a good seat. Haven't actually used a general ticket for about 10 years or so. There is a lot more seating there now than back in the early 2000's when they started playing a few games in Tassie.

Been a Hawks member since 1984 with a few "missed" years (no more than 5) in the middle. Currently have a "GOLD" membership that gaurantees me a Grand Final ticket should we make it. Also gives me a reserved seat at all home games in Melbourne. With it being deducted from my credit card each month don't seem to notice the $60. Also have the smae memberships for my wife, mother & daughter. No chance of ever giving this up!!!!!!

Been a Hawks member since 1984 with a few "missed" years (no more than 5) in the middle. Currently have a "GOLD" membership that gaurantees me a Grand Final ticket should we make it. Also gives me a reserved seat at all home games in Melbourne. With it being deducted from my credit card each month don't seem to notice the $60. Also have the smae memberships for my wife, mother & daughter. No chance of ever giving this up!!!!!!

Wow, a member since 1984 - I promise (after this) never to use the words "Essendon Football Club" in your presence :)

A good friend of mine has the same type of membership for his 2 children, it's a great tradition I reckon. Good on you for doing that with your family.

Back
Top Bottom