Member Thankyou Sticky

thanx to wonga_5 for topps and finest base freebies

thanx to aussiemjfreak for spx base

thanx to Paul_R33 for topps freebies

paulie's already been well compensated for his crappy base cards :D
aussiemjfreak your thankyou is in the mail :thumbsup:
wonga_5 just looking for something nice to send ya but you can expect something soon too mate

I would like to thank my man ACE-E for sending me a free Keyon Dooling auto for my mini side project thanks alot mate I'll get ya back again soon.

Mad love to tattooed_memu for the free Starbury's for my collection and he also put in 3 jersey cards and a jersey auto of other players as well thank you very much.

And just another thank you to the members that have helped me out with some cards to get my collection up and going again MAD love to you all.

Cheers

I wannabe a all-star.

Big thanks to Dan (robinsonfan50) for driving me to the hospital tonight. Was at his place for dinner with the wife and had some allergic reaction and had to go to emergency. So yer - thanks to you and your mrs for drivin me and waiting around till I was discharged. You're almost as good a bloke as me :)

Ry

Big thanks to Dan (robinsonfan50) for driving me to the hospital tonight. Was at his place for dinner with the wife and had some allergic reaction and had to go to emergency. So yer - thanks to you and your mrs for drivin me and waiting around till I was discharged. You're almost as good a bloke as me :)

Ry

Lucky to have friends like that. Great team work.

A huge thankyou to trdspl ...(quoc)
Just sent me the last card as part of our trade and decided to throw in a few birthday presents for the newly started ud 06/07 game jersey set..
Gasol,terry,gooden,miller,brand,barbosa and josh howard.:D

Many thanks mate.....if i can find out when your birthday is look out for some sweet payback :thumbsup:
steve

Big thanks to Ben (Infestacide) for spending the time, energy and effort to throw in over 200+ cards in his clearout sale … very very much appreciated and happy! It will keep me going for days, weeks, months, years!?!?

Big thanks to our trusted US buddies! In particular:

Matt (Shawn Bradley Fan) for sending a money order for me for a Bogut Exquisite

and

Colin (nwcardsupplies) for winning a Bogut Premium Patch for me and for supplementing my addiction to magnetic holders ;)

Thanks guys! :worthy:

Big thanks to ShawnBradleyFan for helping me beat the system with the Beckett Website!! (No postage to Australia??; c'mon Finnigans...get with the times!:mad:).

Oh and avoiding paying $20+ postage for the other "$9.99" card I was after!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just want to send out a Thanks to Wonga_5 and jordan_rules for the extra they threw into our recent trade.

Wonga_5 for the extra Crittenton and Bynum RC's, thanks mate :)

jordan_rules for the extra Bynum RC and 2 Brons, cheers :thumbsup:

Big shout out to Bianca (topspecial)!! In our recent trade; I went in blind as I was just trying to help out with her Bird Jersey Framing project and came out with a Vince Finest RC Beckett Graded!! Not only a sweet card; but one of my favs!! :D:D:D

Thanks again...and please LMK if there is anything else I can help you with!! :worthy:

Back
Top Bottom