Maximum of Two (2) Buy Sell Trade Threads

Please try and follow the rules guys, Sales thread seems to be overrun these days by multiple people posting a new thread for every single card, not fair to all the people trying to do the right thing.

Thanks
If it's a notable card though is it ok to do a solo post as per rules?
Also would be wonderful if users could delete our own posts. I would delete mine on a daily. Not saying that I have heaps of posts but as an example .

We have a lot of talk about minimising threads. Does this include members that advertise items listed on Ebay and encourage others to bid on that item when not actually selling/trading that item on this site

Yes it does. The rule is there to promote fairness and allow everyone to have a fair chance to sell or advertise their items without being pushed to the 4th page by one member listing 60 different items.

As a courtesy to other members you should have one main Buy Sell Trade thread. We will allow an exception for a special card that deserves its own thread.

What constitutes a special card? My threads were combined but I read this and thought the 2 cards I was selling would have fallen under this category... the 2018 #1 Draft Pick Platinum Signature JUMPER #.... and... 2017 Signature JUMPER # of the probable 2018 Rising Star from Collingwood...

If your threads were combined, you had more than 2 sale threads going.

For clarity, I've amended the rules. No more than two (2) Buy Sell Trade threads per section.

Cheers

As a courtesy to other members you should have a maximum of two (2) Buy Sell Trade threads.

Do not post a new thread for every single card. Do not post a new thread for every single set.

If you have more that two ACTIVE threads in this forum, all threads will be removed. This will allow all members a fair chance to advertise their cards for sale.

does this still apply???? See couple newby's recent with more

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom