Maximum of Two (2) Buy Sell Trade Threads

Your one stop shop for all things Collectable!

Shanepan

Apr 11, 2017
Adelaide
Real Name
Shane Pancione
Please try and follow the rules guys, Sales thread seems to be overrun these days by multiple people posting a new thread for every single card, not fair to all the people trying to do the right thing.

Thanks
If it's a notable card though is it ok to do a solo post as per rules?
Also would be wonderful if users could delete our own posts. I would delete mine on a daily. Not saying that I have heaps of posts but as an example .

macca

Mar 7, 2017
Traralgon
Real Name
Peter
We have a lot of talk about minimising threads. Does this include members that advertise items listed on Ebay and encourage others to bid on that item when not actually selling/trading that item on this site

Oct 5, 2005
Melbourne
www.footycardtrader.com
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
footycardtrader
As a courtesy to other members you should have one main Buy Sell Trade thread. We will allow an exception for a special card that deserves its own thread.

What constitutes a special card? My threads were combined but I read this and thought the 2 cards I was selling would have fallen under this category... the 2018 #1 Draft Pick Platinum Signature JUMPER #.... and... 2017 Signature JUMPER # of the probable 2018 Rising Star from Collingwood...

macca

Mar 7, 2017
Traralgon
Real Name
Peter
As a courtesy to other members you should have a maximum of two (2) Buy Sell Trade threads.

Do not post a new thread for every single card. Do not post a new thread for every single set.

If you have more that two ACTIVE threads in this forum, all threads will be removed. This will allow all members a fair chance to advertise their cards for sale.

does this still apply???? See couple newby's recent with more

Last edited: