graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
As a courtesy to other members you should have a maximum of two (2) Buy Sell Trade threads.

Do not post a new thread for every single card. Do not post a new thread for every single set.

If you have more that two ACTIVE threads in this forum, all threads will be removed. This will allow all members a fair chance to advertise their cards for sale.

Last edited:
How can you change the Thread title of my own thread, doesnt seem to be an advanced feature anymore??

How can you change the Thread title of my own thread, doesnt seem to be an advanced feature anymore??
This sort of thing is best asked in the Site Suggestions/Help section.

But, if you look at the top right corner of the first post in the thread, you will see 'Thread tools'. Hover over that then select edit thread!

Ok but...., this is the thread i need to ask in as it has to do with minimising my threads... i need to change my heading so that i can make two want list in one thread.... Thanks for the help, will try it now.

Ok but...., this is the thread i need to ask in as it has to do with minimising my threads... i need to change my heading so that i can make two want list in one thread.... Thanks for the help, will try it now.

I just meant that you may get a better response in the other section ;)

ok thanks,
as long as i dont get the blame if someone else bumps them back to the top lol

Here it is Karl > http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/deleting-for-sale-trade-theads.118585/#post-1073949

Please don't do that.

Just post in the thread that the thread is no longer active and let it die a natural death. Link to your new thread if you have to.

We do not trawl the forums looking for threads that have their title changed so putting please delete just means your thread now has a title that says please delete - nothing will happen to it. As a general rule we don't delete threads.

As a courtesy to other members you should have one main Buy Sell Trade thread. We will allow an exception for a special card that deserves its own thread.

Do not post a new thread for every single card. Do not post a new thread for every single set.

If you have more that two ACTIVE threads in this forum, all threads will be removed. This will allow all members a fair chance to advertise their cards for sale.

Just wondering if the rules have changed? As aside from my main AFL for sale thread, a 2nd thread I had created to sell a 22 card AFL insert set has been removed? Thanks.

Please try and follow the rules guys, Sales thread seems to be overrun these days by multiple people posting a new thread for every single card, not fair to all the people trying to do the right thing.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom