Maximum of Two (2) Buy Sell Trade Threads

Please try and follow the rules guys, Sales thread seems to be overrun these days by multiple people posting a new thread for every single card, not fair to all the people trying to do the right thing.

Thanks
If it's a notable card though is it ok to do a solo post as per rules?
Also would be wonderful if users could delete our own posts. I would delete mine on a daily. Not saying that I have heaps of posts but as an example .

We have a lot of talk about minimising threads. Does this include members that advertise items listed on Ebay and encourage others to bid on that item when not actually selling/trading that item on this site

Yes it does. The rule is there to promote fairness and allow everyone to have a fair chance to sell or advertise their items without being pushed to the 4th page by one member listing 60 different items.

As a courtesy to other members you should have one main Buy Sell Trade thread. We will allow an exception for a special card that deserves its own thread.

What constitutes a special card? My threads were combined but I read this and thought the 2 cards I was selling would have fallen under this category... the 2018 #1 Draft Pick Platinum Signature JUMPER #.... and... 2017 Signature JUMPER # of the probable 2018 Rising Star from Collingwood...

If your threads were combined, you had more than 2 sale threads going.

For clarity, I've amended the rules. No more than two (2) Buy Sell Trade threads per section.

Cheers

does this still apply???? See couple newby's recent with more

Last edited: