Match Attax 2010/11 Wanted

Warney

Number 20.
Real Name
Anthony
eBay User
tazzad1109
Hey Guys,

Looking to complete the entire set of Match Attax 2010/11. Any help would be much appreciated.

Base Cards:
All

Star Players:
All

Showboaters:
All

Star Signings:
All

Team Badges:
All

MOTM's:
All

Limited Editions:
All

Hundred Clubs:
All

Also after the Starter Pack.

Willing to buy/trade.

LMK,
Cheers

hey warney you buying any online? ive been looking at picking up a few singles.

What other football cards do you have for trade.
I don't need anything from any Match Attax collections.

Edit
Actually i do.
Cahill ltd from Match Attax World Stars Aus Starter pack
And Cahill Ltd From Match Attax 10/11 Aus Starter pack

What other football cards do you have for trade.
I don't need anything from any Match Attax collections.

Edit
Actually i do.
Cahill ltd from Match Attax World Stars Aus Starter pack
And Cahill Ltd From Match Attax 10/11 Aus Starter pack

lilly? When did you join?

I'm TheKingOfCards from FCF.......

Has anyone redeemed 10 empty packs for the Drogba Ltd Ed? I got a box and was going to send in 20 packs to receive 2 Drogbas?

Yeah plenty, only bought the one box so far. In saying that, I'll probably get another couple of boxes or one the 100 or 200 pack boxes from the UK before I start looking for singles...

On another note, Warney if you read this, this seems to be your thread, should we create a separate Match Attax thread for everyone, or are you happy for all Match Attax related items to stay in here??
Cheers

Im lucky enough that my newsagents has them!
Let me know when you start chasing singles though!

Yeah plenty, only bought the one box so far. In saying that, I'll probably get another couple of boxes or one the 100 or 200 pack boxes from the UK before I start looking for singles...

On another note, Warney if you read this, this seems to be your thread, should we create a separate Match Attax thread for everyone, or are you happy for all Match Attax related items to stay in here??
Cheers

nope your fine mate, happy to use this as a discussion thread:) Maybe get some trades going on this thread?
Anyway won't be around for a few days.. cheers guys:)

Hey guys, anyone still interested to buy a box of 24x packs (Match Attax 2010/11)?
PM me if interested, im selling it for $40.
And i've also got some collector's tin as well (stil in its factory seal)

cheers

I have a lot of base and a heap of Drogba Limited Editions if anyone wants to trade!

I hope to have a wantlist done up soon, so lmk what you need and i am sure we can trade!

I have a lot more spares available now and also a heap of Tim Cahill Limited Editions to trade.

Looking to fill all the gaps up soon so contact me for a trade!

Back
Top Bottom