Massive Richmond Mailday

nyana450

Premiers 17 / 19 / 20
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
nyana450
I have been very lucky in the past month, quite a few of my long-term wants have become available, and I managed to score most of them. I have completed a couple of sets, and now very close to completing a few others. So without further-ado, I present to you the best month of mail I have ever had.

First up, some silvers to complete my 09 set. I now have all the variaitons, except that damn Jack Riewoldt DYK (which doesn't exist)
09_silvers.jpg

Next up is the 09 Prize Cards. These took a while to find at a decent price las year, but this year was a different story. I picked them up early, and at a bargain price.
09_prize1.jpg

09_prize2.jpg

Some more Team Coach, this time some Wildcards. The Deledio I have been chasing for ages, then 3 popped up in the same week!
wildcards.jpg

Now to some of the bigger stuff. The Bowden Predictor is the lowest produced card I have in the PC and was a nice surprise, but Bartlett Immortal Foil Sig. was a headache. I missed out on it ages ago when I picked up the rest of the set, and then could only find the complete set after that. I considering going to fork out some big cash and then resell the cards I had, but found it the same day I had decided I was going to bite the bullet. Some of you may have read the trouble I was having with a certain seller and this card, but it all worked out in the end.
bowden_bartlett.jpg

Finally, a complete set of 05 DPS!! (as you may have guessed from my signature)
05_dps.jpg

Now, probably the biggest card I have in the PC.....
00_bowden_destiny_sig.jpg

Thanks for having a look, and please check out my wantlist to make next month even bigger!

lovely cards mate,
good to see your tigers pc ever growing!
Complete 05 dps set looks great, can't believe tigers had 5 picks.
Delids and bowdens are great aswell mate.

Superb additions to your PC. Sooo many nice sigs! Good work mate :thumbsup:
Thankyou very much, I just need the Cotchin platinum and I have all the Richmond DP sigs

Amazing cards, I love the Bartlett signature and his comb over.:D
Thanks for sharing.:v:
yeah, that haircut is definitely one for the ages! :blink:

Very Nice Mate Love that Bartlett One.
Cheers. I thought I was never going to complete that Immortals set, but got a lucky break on the bay..

lovely cards mate,
good to see your tigers pc ever growing!
Complete 05 dps set looks great, can't believe tigers had 5 picks.
Delids and bowdens are great aswell mate.
thanks buddy. it has taken quite a while, but am finally starting to see some real decent cards in the PC. just gotta get me some high end autos now :thumbsup:

wow great mailday mate! the bartlett is absolutely awesome... not so sure about his moushtaka though!

Back
Top Bottom