Mass box break event - 27th January 2013 - 53 Busters So Far!!!

Ordered 2 NFL boxes yesterday, due to arrive Monday but I don't care if they take longer, gunna have to hide 'em away out of sight somewhere till the 27th. Really looking forward to all the busting, but I hope everyone remains calm and we get breakage throughout the day. Willpower people..... willpower!!! (insert salivating dog emoticon here). :D

Going to be huge as well.

Good luck to everyone especially to the guys who have ordered through me.

Will speak to Adam and see what box Panini have lined up for supporting a local business.

So far about 6 guys so good chance to win a bonus box.

So I've ordered 12/13 Black Diamond Hockey, 2012 UFC Bloodlines, got 2 tennis blasters as the freebie, and for something different I also ordered a fat pack of Magic the Gathering: Return to Ravnica. Been about 10 years since I've touched MtG.

Ordered 2 NFL boxes yesterday, due to arrive Monday but I don't care if they take longer, gunna have to hide 'em away out of sight somewhere till the 27th. Really looking forward to all the busting, but I hope everyone remains calm and we get breakage throughout the day. Willpower people..... willpower!!! (insert salivating dog emoticon here). :D

Curse Dacardworld's speedy and fail safe shipment, boxes arrived today. Still in the carton so can't actually see them yet and that's a good thing.
This is gunna be big. Majority of busters seem to be NBA but that's OK with me, will still be good to see all the hits and mega-hits.

I still haven't gotten a box :confused:

Anyone know when the Dandenong markets are on? Also, if they have any NBA Boxes for roughly $100?

dandy market is on tomorrow. i havent got a box since before xmas but i think limited was $100. prestige about the same, tot cert 120ish. not sure what mals prizm price is now. also at carribean market on a sunday!

Man cannot wait to see everyone's break here lol it's going to be huge.
I call shotgun on all Gold Standards Black Gold/ 14k/24k memorabilia and any past present Gamers ;)

Back
Top Bottom