Mass box break event - 27th January 2013 - 53 Busters So Far!!!

Yay, my boxes arrived this morning, I will be busting a box of Prizm and Totally Certified, I will be busting late afternoon on Sunday (visiting some relatives for the long weekend),so I hope I do not miss all the action.

I dont know what I am going to do wit the baseball box that I got for free, any Baseball fans interested?

20130125085315.jpg

Okay, I was at Sports Card World today and since I couldn't get a box I just picked up a pack of BBL and a pack of 2012/13 Panini Threads :p

Would've got a few packs of Prestige but they sold out :thumbsdown:

We will be busting the following:

1 x Panini Limited 12/13 Basketball
1 x Upperdeck Ultimate Collection 10/11

Maybe 1 box of future force :D

I will be busting the following:

1 x Panini Limited 12/13 Basketball
1 x Upperdeck Ultimate Collection 10/11

Maybe 1 box of future force :D

I want to know which "I" this will be. Will it be the Justin "I" or the Eddy "I" otherwise it should be "We will be busting"

It could have happened to a nicer person

oops, I meant couldn't have

Well, at the time I read this post, I was still piecing it all together..... but....

I have just received in the post, the box of Upper Deck World of Sports that I ordered from Mr Pap. What I didn't know about, was the 2 additional boxes that were also in the package:

IMG_6290.jpg

IMG_6291.jpg

I have just finished reading a conversation which has been active for around 2 weeks, where a group of OCTers have secretly conspired to raise the funds to purchase these 2 additional boxes for me! WOW!

I have just attempted to explain it in the PM, but really didn't know how to! I was literally speechless for a good 10 minutes, to the point where I had to log out and come back to it. I was extremely humbled by the generosity of all of the guys involved, it really is unheard of in internet forums to have people that do things for other people, who they have never met!

If I could publicly thank everyone below for doing this for me. I appreciate it more than you would believe!

Strop
Mr Paparazzi
The OCT Team (Graham, Matt, Andrew, Rhys)
postgsl
anakinleo
aussie2al
BigD
Bomber5
Brentus777
cwnobes
Elkyjnr
Garnettfan4life
khouzza
kiwi_in_melb
la_iph
LASWEET
Matty4292
motiv8dan
parra lettics
Sanctum
sskillswitch
supertoad
tcorbal
whiteythecelticsfan

Very well deserved mate. Thanks for all the time, effort and organising for Sundays Big Box Bust as well champ. It's gunna be an awesome day and hope you have monster mojo!

la iph and aussie2al also were able to help out ;)

Back
Top Bottom