Group Buy Marvel Heroes and Villains

tangent

Nonsport - Comics/SciFi
Real Name
Jen
eBay User
tangentuk
Okay, pricing is confirmed. We need to order in the next week or so. I will ask for a commitment at that time, but it I would like to know now what you expect.

Box price: $75 AUD
Binder price: $30 AUD
+ domestic shipping ($7 first box or binder, $3 per after)

1 sketch per box and the sketch is at least 2 characters and colour. Artist and other details are at Rittenhouse. There are also (presumably very rare) hot boxes randomly inserted with multiple sketches to make up a puzzle (eg 2 cards that connect).

Confirmation date: to be advised

Orders to date (will update as required):
tangent - ~12 box
AyiosYiorgos - 1 box
w4nted - 1 box
smc2910 - 1 box
Dangerskillz - 1 box
siegeandspike - 1 box
sharkiefan0102 - 2 box + 1 binder
Saints81 - 1 box

You can all start getting excited now, my dealer has emailed me to let me know he received/mailed them. Should be here about 27 Oct and I will post again when they arrive.

Much appreciate you organising this for us Jen. Very good of you.
I am looking forward to my box arriving and also looking forward to seeing all the break threads to find out what other people pulled!

Just to let people know that the cards haven't arrived yet. I have noticed that US to Aus used to be 10 days and the last few packages of mine have been more like 14 days so early next week?

Okay, they arrived today. I will package up tonight and mail out tomorrow so they should arrive in your hands Thu or Fri. Please let me know when they do on your agreement thread or by posting your breaks.

Good luck everyone. Jen

Back
Top Bottom