Marvel Heroes 3 Jerseys

I think he will potentially be a huge signing for us (pun intended) he seems very hard to get to the ground and after Ricky played salary cap games with his career last year he should be ready to rip in.

Cheers
Ross

I think he will potentially be a huge signing for us (pun intended) he seems very hard to get to the ground and after Ricky played salary cap games with his career last year he should be ready to rip in.

Cheers
Ross

Agreed on most parts. He has been ready to take that step for a couple of seasons now (SOO standard) and while improving hasn't quite hit that point yet, not consistently anyway. His biggest assets are hard to tackle and good footwork at the line but he does have issues with his hands at times and can get caught out moving laterally in defence and in the ruck.

From what I understand he was on an incentive based deal with Canberra and when he played a certain amount of NRL his salary rose significantly and that is why he all but disappeared from first grade for a month or so pre finals.

I would love to still have him but at 650k a year, I think that is overs at this point in his career. I hope he does well, seems like a top bloke.

Agreed on most parts. He has been ready to take that step for a couple of seasons now (SOO standard) and while improving hasn't quite hit that point yet, not consistently anyway. His biggest assets are hard to tackle and good footwork at the line but he does have issues with his hands at times and can get caught out moving laterally in defence and in the ruck.

From what I understand he was on an incentive based deal with Canberra and when he played a certain amount of NRL his salary rose significantly and that is why he all but disappeared from first grade for a month or so pre finals.

I would love to still have him but at 650k a year, I think that is overs at this point in his career. I hope he does well, seems like a top bloke.

I look forward to watching him this season. This weekends Charity Shield will give us more idea as well.

I'm pretty sure he isn't on the $650k reported, the recruitment manager Ian Millward actually said on Dragons TV a week or so after the signing that the Dragons were disappointing with all the over the top speculation of what the Dragons paid for Vaughan.

That said I would rather pay that figure for a 25 year old with his best years in front of him than the reported $850 a season for 3 years on a 32 year old with back and neck issues....

Cheers
Ross

I look forward to watching him this season. This weekends Charity Shield will give us more idea as well.

I'm pretty sure he isn't on the $650k reported, the recruitment manager Ian Millward actually said on Dragons TV a week or so after the signing that the Dragons were disappointing with all the over the top speculation of what the Dragons paid for Vaughan.

That said I would rather pay that figure for a 25 year old with his best years in front of him than the reported $850 a season for 3 years on a 32 year old with back and neck issues....

Cheers
Ross

Parra offered him $400k/season but were told it was nowhere near the other offers he was getting

Parra offered him $400k/season but were told it was nowhere near the other offers he was getting

The figure I have heard was $1.5 over 3 year, so pretty much in between the reported $650k and the $400k knock back.

I am hopeful it is a pretty good investment with the cap said to increase substantially over the next couple of years. What I can't believe is that next years cap is still unknown clubs are playing guessing games with what they can spend and players are holding out for more cash.........crazy!

Cheers
Ross

16836360_10155077996953923_143291256209778278_o.jpg

They have dead set just changed the logos on some of them. Roosters and knights look like they have swapped jerseys at the end of the game and put a sticker over the logo....

I like the concept, however with no consistency - they have thrown any credibility out the window. We all know this is a tribal game and none of us switch teams, so why would they think its a good idea to swap characters like this.

We all know its about the money, however they could easily change up the design. Dragons Iron Man jerseys were different both years they did them.

It's a money making process. If the raiders stuck with Thor, who would buy a new one. Now they have 'Iron Fist' whatever that is, all raiders supporters will have to buy another one.

Raiders never had Thor. They had Hulk.

I'm glad for a new jersey. My two thor jerseys are too much alike.

I assume they're auctioning them playerworn again?

M

Back
Top Bottom