Marvel Heroes 3 Jerseys

Kudjin

CP13 Collector
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
kudjin
The list for this years teams/characters released by ISC today.

IMG_4137.JPG

Not at all a fan of Marvel Fucking hate it but think these Jerseys are improving year by year and looking very nice. Haven't even heard half of those super heroes.

I reckon they've ruined the concept by giving teams characters that another team has already had in the past.
It's a money making process. If the raiders stuck with Thor, who would buy a new one. Now they have 'Iron Fist' whatever that is, all raiders supporters will have to buy another one.

haha, in reality its pretty much no difference to any other club. just like raiders most aren't there own either. And Raiders got him as your team with the closest colours and the Iron Fist tv show is going to be released in March this year and are trying to help promote it

It's a money making process. If the raiders stuck with Thor, who would buy a new one. Now they have 'Iron Fist' whatever that is, all raiders supporters will have to buy another one.
Iron Fist
ironfist.gif

I don't have a problem changing character so much, it's the changing to a character someone else has used. If it's Roosters v Newcastle for example, both sets of fans will be in near identical Spiderman jerseys.

Also, Raiders were Hulk ;)

I don't have a problem changing character so much, it's the changing to a character someone else has used. If it's Roosters v Newcastle for example, both sets of fans will be in near identical Spiderman jerseys.

Also, Raiders were Hulk ;)
Agree especially when there are so many marvel characters to pick from that will also suit the clubs colours

I'm glad the sharks don't have a jersey, means I can save for a 2017 Signed Sharks Premiership set

I'm glad the sharks don't have a jersey, means I can save for a 2017 Signed Sharks Premiership set
Going to be near impossible to back with no barba and ennis. Will miss ennis heaps because of his game management.

History isn't on the Sharks side to go back to back considering its been 24 years since a team has gone back to back

With the amount of Raiders players the Dragons buy, I wonder if they are happy or upset that Raiders will have a green jersey with a big dragon on the front :p

That's not a big Dragon it looks like a baby Dragon waiting to grow up...........:D

With the amount of Raiders players the Dragons buy, I wonder if they are happy or upset that Raiders will have a green jersey with a big dragon on the front :p

Hey really it's not our fault the players all want to move out of Canberra for a better quality of life..............:whistle:

Seriously though I agree that the reusing of the same characters across different teams takes the novelty off the promotion and will only hurt the sales long term. Re-use the character with a different design would IMO make them more collectible to fans long term.

Cheers
Ross

Back
Top Bottom