Group Buy Marvel Dangerous Divas (Rittenhouse) - about April 7

tangent

Nonsport - Comics/SciFi
Real Name
Jen
eBay User
tangentuk
The next Rittenhouse Marvel set is called Dangerous Divas. It is a follow up to the Women of Marvel set from a couple of years ago that focuses on the female Marvel characters.

Key information is that it is the usual Rittenhouse break of 1 sketch per box, with foil parallels for the base sets and 3 levels of other chase cards. There's more than 100 artists and there will be have hot boxes for puzzle sketches (fairly rare, about 1 per 40 boxes) like Marvel Heroes and Villains. Full details are at Rittenhouse, including some sketch images.

I am arranging a group buy. Release date in US is 23 March (I will update if this changes) so you could expect boxes in hand about 7 April. Please PM me or post here and I will keep a running list here. If you are listed here, please take that as a commitment to purchase even though I don't set up the agreement threads until closer to the date. Payment expected mid March.

My dealer has sent me the official Rittenhouse solicitation information now. The good news is that there's over 200 hot boxes (ie multicard sketch puzzle in the box) in the run of 8000 boxes, so a 1 in 40 chance. Here's some sketch scans:

new artists: Setiawan / Eman / Scheidt / Richard / Asrar

DDNew.jpg

Some of the puzzles:

DDPuzzles.jpg

and some of the returning artists: Axebone / Hall / Acar

DDReturning.jpg

There was no interest for the group buy for this. However, I did order some extra anyway. I will set a price when the boxes arrive (probably week after next) for anyone who wants some.

Back
Top Bottom