Mark Waugh Premier Redemption Card 1996

Canadian13

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Kris
Hello from Canada

I hope everyone reading this is safe and healthy. I have a 1996 Futera Mark Waugh Redemption Autograph Card number 0002 out of 100. I never sent the card to Australia to redeem the autograph card as I believe I missed the deadline once I got this in a pack back in England. I have kept it in a sleeve in my collection since and although I don't think this is worth anything I wanted to leave it with the experts over there to see what they say. I have attached images of the card. Thanks everyone.

you should post this in the cricket section mate, more cricket collectors will see it
P.S love Canada, awesome country to visit...

Thanks for your help, I expected this but was interested to hear other people's journey with similar cards.

I have about 3 of these i purchased off eBay a few years back, i knew they couldn't be redeemed. I think i paid about $10 each. Maybe being a nice low number you might get a little more but unfortunately not a lot of value in them.

Edit - Just looked on eBay at completed listings and a couple just like this recently have sold for $5 and $5.65.