Mark Waugh Premier Redemption Card 1996

Canadian13

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Kris
Hello from Canada

I hope everyone reading this is safe and healthy. I have a 1996 Futera Mark Waugh Redemption Autograph Card number 0002 out of 100. I never sent the card to Australia to redeem the autograph card as I believe I missed the deadline once I got this in a pack back in England. I have kept it in a sleeve in my collection since and although I don't think this is worth anything I wanted to leave it with the experts over there to see what they say. I have attached images of the card. Thanks everyone.

IMG_5371.jpg

IMG_5372.jpg

you should post this in the cricket section mate, more cricket collectors will see it
P.S love Canada, awesome country to visit...

Thanks for your help, I expected this but was interested to hear other people's journey with similar cards.

I have about 3 of these i purchased off eBay a few years back, i knew they couldn't be redeemed. I think i paid about $10 each. Maybe being a nice low number you might get a little more but unfortunately not a lot of value in them.

Edit - Just looked on eBay at completed listings and a couple just like this recently have sold for $5 and $5.65.

Back
Top Bottom