Mark Harvey sacked & Ross Lyon to Fermantle!

i dont get why ud wanna go from saints to be in contention for a premiership to being with fremantle who is...just **** they have so many injuries they have trouble getting a team together each week i dont understand why mark harvey was sacked u cant control the injuries but i guess maybe the fremantle board did it coz they were sick of hearing his excuses each week at the press conference??? couldnt blame them for it either lol

I am no footy expert but Lyon has at least shown that he is a good people manager ! The saints seemed at the cross roads with the loss of Hayes (most clubs would suffer losing this caliber of player) and even after the way the season started for them he was able to get them in a good place mentally and they finished well. The money seemed to be the biggest factor here unless he has family here !?

Now Demetriou, the biggest joke in the AFL who fixes things to HIS liking is questioning Lyon's integrity...all I can say is POT KETTLE BLACK... shut up Demetriou.

Now Demetriou, the biggest joke in the AFL who fixes things to HIS liking is questioning Lyon's integrity...all I can say is POT KETTLE BLACK... shut up Demetriou.

This guy is a joke. The AFL is in good condition but this guy is an absolute dick. im embarrassed to admit he played for the hawks. bring back ross oakley lol

I give credit to Ross Lyon for his coaching. He Made 4 finals, 3 Grand Finals (Because of the Drawn ONE). People say he isn't good but you have to give him credit he has done a good job with the Saints.

Back
Top Bottom