For Sale Many IP's from all teams, more added 2/9/17

Sent pm message about storm cards. Cheers

Here are pics and firm prices. Postage extra at cost. PM me if you are interested. Cheers :)

2001 $32
2004 Reynoldson $4
2007Ch $30 incl Blair parallel
2010Ch $39 for commons, $9 extra for parallels. Inserts are $30
2014E Waqa $4

IMG_20190511_0001.jpg
IMG_20190511_0002.jpg
IMG_20190511_0003.jpg
IMG_20190511_0004.jpg
IMG_20190511_0005.jpg

Dan,
Interested in the Rabbits IPs from 1988- 1991 mate
Have you got your individual pics available?

Hi mate, I’m interested in the following Broncos if still available:
1988 Langer Origin
1989 Dowling
2003 Webcke
2011 Strike Griffin

Also interested in asking price for 2003 Tuqiri TOTY

Cheers

Hi Dan, have you got Jason smith and Shaun Berrigan raiders cards still cheers
Apologies, I didn't get a notification for your message, Brett.

We've packed up all of our stuff ready to move house, so I can't tell you at present. We're in limbo having had our offer on a house accepted, but having not yet sold ours, so I can't give you a timeframe, but I'll try to remember to get in touch when they get unearthed.

No worries Dan. You still down palmy way. I’m in no rush mate I only saw the thread because someone else replied to it and it popped to the top. Cheers Brett

nice collection, I am sure they will move, if you post them again, must have taken allot of time to collect, and log, all the best, Mark,

nice collection, I am sure they will move, if you post them again, must have taken allot of time to collect, and log, all the best, Mark,
Hi Mark. The cards on this thread is actually just the leftovers, a year or two on after I decided to sell up! It was a very nice collection, which I wish I still have in many ways, but then the practicalities kick in, and I know I made the right decision.

I'm sure when I have the time to list them again they'll move, but my life is very time poor!!

No worries Dan. You still down palmy way. I’m in no rush mate I only saw the thread because someone else replied to it and it popped to the top. Cheers Brett

Rural Horowhenua, Brett. I'll get there one day. How is TTM going for you now? Is it a bit harder these days. My one and only attempt at TTM was to fill the John Carlaw gap in my Warriors collection. I wrote to him and assumed he hadn't responded. 6 months or so later, I discovered to my horror that he had, and I had ghosted him. I feel too stink to re-connect with him now. Jesse Royal is another I'd love to track down.

Hi Dan. TTM a lot harder now. Got most of the older players i could find done now. Still got a few outstanding, but the post is more expensive and more unreliable. Also most clubs will not pass on mail anymore just return it back to you. Connect with a few on social network but again can be hit and miss. Been lucky in the last few years with a couple of games in Napier so that was good. Also I’d still reach out to John as he signed some cards for me a few years back and wrote me a nice note thanking me for reaching out. Cheers mate and all the best with the move.

Hi Dan. If you can check on those ones me would be great. Cheers Brett

I did earlier today, Brett. Just catching up loading the pics now! I have Berrigan in the Dynasty commons, but it is the full Raiders set so don't want to break them. Looking for $6ea

PM me if interested.

IMG20240427203335.jpg

Back
Top Bottom