For Sale Many IP's from all teams, more added 2/9/17

$20 delivered to Australia. If happy with that create a sale thread and PM me.

1994 masters

26 green
32 Bartrim
33 Vowles
34 Bartrim
35 Coleman
43 Lyons
52 Fairleigh
54 Taylor top scorer
38 McGregor
39 Wishart
40 Cross
41 Rudd
75 Field captain
73 Field back
3 Brasher
78 Leeds
81 McGuiness

can you let me know about all of these 1994 cards please Dan

Hey mate I have stapylton
So can I get turner and fai fai loa try machine instead
Also eels centenary riddell
And how much for the 2002 and 2003 signed roosters cards
And the full set of roosters strike

Hi Rob

I didn't enjoy that game, despite the result!!

I have all of those cards still and have put them aside for you

1994 masters - I have both Leeds, which one did you want (top scorer or best back)?

Cheers
Dan

Hi Rob

I didn't enjoy that game, despite the result!!

I have all of those cards still and have put them aside for you

1994 masters - I have both Leeds, which one did you want (top scorer or best back)?

Cheers
Dan

thanks mate, number 78 best back please. send me pics and a total whenever u get around to it (here or facebook)

i stopped watching when aussies were 8/9 wickets down as had things to do and wasnt super interested to start with. recorded the V8's so might start watching them now lol

Cheers

Hey mate I have stapylton
So can I get turner and fai fai loa try machine instead
Also eels centenary riddell
And how much for the 2002 and 2003 signed roosters cards
And the full set of roosters strike

Do you not want the Naiqama TM either?

All 2003 Roosters are sold out
2002 has Fitzgibbon, Hegarty (silver), Minichiello, Morley (slight smudge at end), Wing, Hodges

Can do the lot minus Naiqama for $92 delivered. Same deal; set up a trade agreement if interested and PM for my paypal

Thanks

thanks mate, number 78 best back please. send me pics and a total whenever u get around to it (here or facebook)

i stopped watching when aussies were 8/9 wickets down as had things to do and wasnt super interested to start with. recorded the V8's so might start watching them now lol

Cheers

did you catch the result of the cricket?

Will do mate. That'll be a job for tomorrow

Do you not want the Naiqama TM either?

All 2003 Roosters are sold out
2002 has Fitzgibbon, Hegarty (silver), Minichiello, Morley (slight smudge at end), Wing, Hodges

Can do the lot minus Naiqama for $92 delivered. Same deal; set up a trade agreement if interested and PM for my paypal

Thanks
I wil just get the turner fai fai loa and the naiqama try machines for now please

Can I please get the sharks stapylton try machine and the eels McGuire strike cards? Also need a heap more and will send u a list ASAP cheers

Many of these are gone sorry, but I'll give them a bump for the last two days of my holidays.

Ask for availability, but please note that I'm looking to sell in team lots rather than cherry picking a player from a set etc

Back
Top Bottom