manly vs st george in the nrl stom and warriors

The way i think it will go this week:

Cronulla too good for Canberra (The same Canberra that only managed 4 away wins all season)
Brisbane too good for the Roosters

I think the other two games are going to be tight. Everyone is writing them off because they are 7th and 8th vs the powers of Melbourne and Manly.

Warriors have been one side that have consistently troubled Melbourne over the past two years. I still expect Melbourne to win but lucky they receive a week off afterwards because they should be pretty sore.

Manly v StGeorge is going to be a cracker of a game to watch. Saints have a strong team on paper and have been playing pretty well of late. I don't think Manly is as far in front of the competition as everyone makes out. I don't expect Manly to be there on grand final day.

big statement manly will make it m8 i guarantee it

why is every1 only talking about the storm there are 7 other teams in the final 8 guys this is what im talking about ive seen a post from sharks dragons and manly does no one go for any of the 5 teams this is what im talking about melbourne this storm that yawn its making me tired

been a massice st george fan it is always worring times playing them at brookvale although we do have the wood over them but it is going to be tuff i hope the boys can do it cause i hate manly with a passion

come on you saints

there pretty strong words m8 and there going to give you more reason to h8 them on the weekend lol got the on manly lol what happened early this year l8 last has no bearing on the game at hand lets face it manly have more players with finals experience and should account 4 dragons without to much trouble

why is every1 only talking about the storm there are 7 other teams in the final 8 guys this is what im talking about ive seen a post from sharks dragons and manly does no one go for any of the 5 teams this is what im talking about melbourne this storm that yawn its making me tired

Its making you tired because you are a Manly fan and cant get over the fact that the storm are better than you :p

Its making you tired because you are a Manly fan and cant get over the fact that the storm are better than you :p
thats right because i would have to play rugby to be as good as storm oh silly me but hey they are not better than any of the other clubs far as i concerned youre so funny manly is better than u and me ha ha:rolleyes:

storm would be alright if they didnt wear panzy purple and didnt they loose to the uh oh yeah thats right they did. at least many beat them and you might say that we lost to the rabbitoh's but there my second team but i originally followed western reds thank you but they didnt have much hope and i liked there guernsey i dont now i just dont like the panzy purple they could have picked better colour

storm would be alright if they didnt wear panzy purple and didnt they loose to the uh oh yeah thats right they did. at least many beat them and you might say that we lost to the rabbitoh's but there my second team but i originally followed western reds thank you but they didnt have much hope and i liked there guernsey i dont now i just dont like the panzy purple they could have picked better colour

only thing that matters is Grand Finals & Minor Premierships, of which we have clearly beaten Manly for the last 3 years, and this year will be no different, IF Manly even make it to the big one :woot:

only thing that matters is Grand Finals & Minor Premierships, of which we have clearly beaten Manly for the last 3 years, and this year will be no different, IF Manly even make it to the big one :woot:

we will see manly have beaten the storm in the last three years y it was only last year we beat the storm and the only reason we didnt this year is we didnt want to show the storm any of our special tactics sorry i mean secrets

st.george forgot to show up 1 try from forward pass manly record finals winning margin against west tigers in 1951 finally broken makes victory even sweater bring on the storm

So, how was it on the hill?

It was an experience....the Dragons were ordinary and so were the Manly fans. I think the late start 8.30pm had them well lubricated.

My son learn't a few new words (I thought I had taught him most of them already) and some drunk Manly supporter fell over, landed on his flag and snapped it.

The good thing about Sea Eagles supporters is they don't leave the "peninsula" very often. :)

Back
Top Bottom