Mammoth SMC mailday

drobfan8

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ben
Got this lot in a week ago.

Here are the highlights. Some of this stuff has been sitting there for 6 months.

Some stuff for my sets and some stuff I just like right now.

Enjoy.

20220225_182651.jpg

20220225_182748.jpg

20220225_182828.jpg

20220225_182910.jpg

20220225_182922.jpg

20220225_182936.jpg

Dang those Exquisite golds are sweet!!! were you bidding on the Dwight on Ebay late last year?

Shaq daddy exquisite is amazing and even some of the nicest shiny newer stuff too with that Bron and the Luka!

Dang those Exquisite golds are sweet!!! were you bidding on the Dwight on Ebay late last year?

Shaq daddy exquisite is amazing and even some of the nicest shiny newer stuff too with that Bron and the Luka!

Thanks mate.

I did bid on the Dwight. But the seller is a known dirtbag and banned from BO. It didn't sell at $99 once. Then I saw it again for $99 and was gonna bid but the seller bumped it to $149. I bid something ludicrous in the end and lost. Knowing that it didn't actually sell.

Haha wish I had of know that... I threw a high bid on there thinking itd never get close to that and ended up winning... Lucky it's going into the PC, maybe it'll worth what I paid one day when I'm an old old man instead of just an old man

Haha wish I had of know that... I threw a high bid on there thinking itd never get close to that and ended up winning... Lucky it's going into the PC, maybe it'll worth what I paid one day when I'm an old old man instead of just an old man

Oh man. We should have talked. I bid you up then. 🤦‍♂️my mistake.

That seller had multiple accounts on Hobbykings and multiple on BO also.

But still, great set and it's PC.

I need one and now we've set a price. 😅

I lost the Amare the other day

Been a while between Exqisite maildays - good to see that Rolls Royce of basketballl cards riase its head every now and again.

Back
Top Bottom