Maildays This week

footypugs2011

OzCardTrader
Real Name
S
Hello All

I had a few maildays this week. Was happy with the cards that came back as it's been a few weeks since any have come back.

Ben Cross from the english super league, Aaron Woods from the tigers yes a TTM back from the tigers and Craig Fitzgibbon from the roosters (assistant coach this season)

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0392-1.jpg

I think it comes down to the club. I sent the Tigers an email regarding the arrogance of Lote Tu"queer"i and got no response at all. Totally disregarded my email. I held the club in high regard due to their work within the community but if it doesn't make them look good they can't be bothered.

My dad has been a tigers fan for over 60 years and lives in the balmain area growing up. I rang thr club 4 months out from his birthday and asked if i paid for a jersey and whatever costs if i could get dad a signed jumper for his 60th.

They said no they wont do that. Dad was disappointed that the team could of done something for him.

I went down to the GC airport when they were flying out. I know what he is like with regard to signing only 1 card so I politely asked him to sign 1 card when he was sitting down at a table doing nothing and he hardly acknowledged my exsistance and said no.

lotteee wattt a nobb head .. Glenn Lazarus basically told me to get Fu*** also .. damn cause i need lote to sign my aussie jersey ....

Back
Top Bottom