Mailday! :D

wolvesjr34

Morrow Super Collector
Real Name
AJ
eBay User
wolvesjr34
Welcome to Monday's mail day......

where I get to introduce my 300th Marbury card plus my 50th Marbury card from the range of GUs Patches and Autos available - basically anything that may have touched his body or his hand or is at least claimed to have LOL.

But first lets start with my second Trailblazers Autographed card....

Jarret Jack RC Auto....

And some new GUs for the Wolves PC...... Sammy, Sammy and Wally and Hudson....

and now..... another KG..... and my 301st (50th relic so to speak) Marbury which is such a cool design.... and my 300th Marbury.... was a simple common... thanks to Mike.... by luck of which package I opened first mind you LMAO

Thanks for looking.

awesome stuff mate , congrats on the milestone

Well done on reaching 300 marburys AJ!

on a side note, how cool is Troy Hudsons hair?!

Well done mate - always respect everything u do - J Jack is doing the business this year - he's in my fantasy team and playing well.

Any opinion on KG and the twolves AJ? Big story on espn that they should trade huim now while they can get good value for him....

thanks guys for the congrats - save that for when i overtake 300 for Rider - given he only has 500 odd cards THAT is an achievement - marbury has 2400 cards... so not so much of an achievement LOL

LJandKG - have not seen the article... but unless the trade brings us wade or bron bron i don't want it to happen - even then not really kg is where he belongs!