mailday 1

supertoad

OzCardTrader
Real Name
euge
Hey yall, I like, never do maildays. Ive got no scanner and I only just figured out how to insert images properly lol. Shout out to Heafy, thanks mate!

Ok so this isnt too heavy, just some cool pickups...

A Lillard, might go for the set:

DSCN0020.jpg

A couple Prizm MVP Refractors (my favourite subset):

DSCN0015.jpg
DSCN0017.jpg

And a few for the Lin PC...

DSCN0013.jpg
DSCN0012.jpg

and a little bit of booya..

DSCN0018.jpg

Cheers :thumbsup:

The Prizm MVP refractors are so cool :D and nice RC limited of Lilliard ! Thanks for sharing with us ;)

First Mailday? C'mon man, that's one of the greater sides of collecting cards, being able to share them with all your mates (aka OzCards Family).

Those Lin's are pretty sweet, I had to look twice, cos I thought you had 3 Prism Greens! ha ha.

That Lillard is from a nice looking set. Are they numbered or SP?

They are unnumbered, but apparently that XRC from the 11-12 Limited was rarer than the GS Metals and Past and Present. I read on random threads on BO that they may have been as low as 1 per 11-12 Limited case. I have also read (cant be buggered hunting right now) that they're /75.

They are unnumbered, but apparently that XRC from the 11-12 Limited was rarer than the GS Metals and Past and Present. I read on random threads on BO that they may have been as low as 1 per 11-12 Limited case. I have also read (cant be buggered hunting right now) that they're /75.

fair enough. Really nice design either way!

Back
Top Bottom