Mailday 07/02/2012 - Brett Mullins

footypugs2011

OzCardTrader
Real Name
S
Another mailday for me today and scored Brett Mullins. Great player for the raiders and won a grand final at the roosters when he came back from england.

photo127.jpg

Was never a fan personally but still remember a game from 1994 where he ripped the Knights to shreds, scoring 4 tries.

Another mailday for me today and scored Brett Mullins. Great player for the raiders and won a grand final at the roosters when he came back from england.

photo127.jpg
Hey Sarah can u Pm me the address u sent the cards to ! Mullins was simply INSANE!

Mullins , what can i say???? I remember going to a Raiders vs Broncos game at the good old Bruce Stadium way back in the early 90s and Mullins ripped us apart.... I think the Raiders won that game something like 19 points to nil and the Broncos at that time were top of the ladder.... Mullins at one stage run the ball from his own in goal , run down the side line , then chip kicked the ball over the top , grabbed the ball back and then scored straight under the sticks.... Ahhhhhhhh , it was a fricking amazing try , but i was sitting in the Mal Meninga stand with my Broncos jersey on and i got swamped.... Hahaha , happy days....

Back
Top Bottom