mail week - here you go graham :-)

tighty whiteys

D.I.N.K
Here's a couple more cards for my collection.

Legendary sig card. I've won this one twice before but has gone missing in the mail - TWICE! Third time lucky and a pretty good auto to. Chad picked this up for me at a cheap BIN (4 minutes after it was listed) and didn't tell me it was coming. THANK YOU MR CHAD!

SP GU /100. We've tried to pick this one up a couple of times before but always been outsniped.

All-star sig #4/9 - check the auto out on this! Centred AND straight! Very nice looking card! Thats my lowest numbered one now.... just. I also have one /10

So thats it for now. But three pretty good cards

Very nice Parish auto's indeed!
The 2 non-sticker auto's are off centre, but at least he's consistent! LOL

Wow
The SP Sig is 4/9
That is awesome
And they are all sweet looking cards.
PLUS he has a legible signature!!
Quality all round!

Well done cobber, have always admired Parish... I think intially cos I liked that he wore double Zero LOL

But very nice pickup mate congrats!

Very nice job between yourself & Chaddles. Glad to hear you got some good luck with that card. I can't imagine a card not arriving a previous 2 times. Man, that'd spook me totally away from trying to buy it again. But, congrats, and thanks for showing those lovely autos

Another great "Gorilla Arms" mailday...

Well done on the SP Sig Gold, that's a hell sweet card. It's like trying to get hold of a Harris Black X-Fractor, lol. But that's a sweet card!

The others are cool too, but the Gold takes..... well the Gold. LOL