mail week - here you go graham :-)

tighty whiteys

D.I.N.K
Here's a couple more cards for my collection.

Legendary sig card. I've won this one twice before but has gone missing in the mail - TWICE! Third time lucky and a pretty good auto to. Chad picked this up for me at a cheap BIN (4 minutes after it was listed) and didn't tell me it was coming. THANK YOU MR CHAD! :D

SP GU /100. We've tried to pick this one up a couple of times before but always been outsniped.

All-star sig #4/9 - check the auto out on this! Centred AND straight! Very nice looking card! Thats my lowest numbered one now.... just. I also have one /10 :D

So thats it for now. But three pretty good cards :D

TWsmaildayautothree.jpg

Very nice Parish auto's indeed!
The 2 non-sticker auto's are off centre, but at least he's consistent! LOL

Wow
The SP Sig is 4/9
That is awesome
And they are all sweet looking cards.
PLUS he has a legible signature!!
Quality all round!

Well done cobber, have always admired Parish... I think intially cos I liked that he wore double Zero LOL

But very nice pickup mate congrats!

Very nice job between yourself & Chaddles. Glad to hear you got some good luck with that card. I can't imagine a card not arriving a previous 2 times. Man, that'd spook me totally away from trying to buy it again. But, congrats, and thanks for showing those lovely autos

Another great "Gorilla Arms" mailday... :p

Well done on the SP Sig Gold, that's a hell sweet card. It's like trying to get hold of a Harris Black X-Fractor, lol. But that's a sweet card!

The others are cool too, but the Gold takes..... well the Gold. LOL

Back
Top Bottom